How would YOU have booked a Salvatore Sincere title run?

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Think this woulda been a good time to change the landscape of the WWF at the time

This is before Marc Mero sabotaged his career so he's a fresh young talent in the WWF in 1996

Let's hear it:blessed:

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
I would have had him bury marc mero for trying to break kayfabe and justt have him go by salvatore Brandi since he outed his name
Id have him become a ruthless mob boss who would recruit nunzio and tracy smothers from ecw around 96 and make them the heavy Italian terror squad aka the h.i.t. squad

Id have them wear members only jackets and slick back hair with no facial hair and they would end every match win or draw with baseball bats to the opponents knees

Id have them move on to a feud where they try to break bret harts knees and feud with owen hart who tags with bret before turning sides and joining them ala when he was in the nation pretending to be italian. Have Brandi face bret in 97 for the belt and win thanks to owen and go on to feud with psycho sid fkr a few months and then drop the belt back to bret who feuds with owen after owen flip flops again and gets the belt off brandi by "accident" when he doesnt get to the ring in time to keep brandi from tapping to the sharpshooter and pulls an orton and beats bret for the belt at the next ppv. Owen ends up turning face because the hit squad pulls an evolution and beat him with bats until bret comes for the save and says he forgives his brother for turning on him and it ends up bret snd owen vs the hit squad with the undertaker and austin and rock lurking for the winning side to emerge for the 98/99 run. Brandi and the suqad then become comedy team and he ends up with two memorable albeit short title runs and owen never dies in 99

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
I wouldnt
1Row0.gif

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
When I was a kid, I thought his name was dope. He needs to come back and play a Godfather role for Enzo & Cass before they finally win the NXT Tag titles. :whew:

Daps
I would have had him bury marc mero for trying to break kayfabe and justt have him go by salvatore Brandi since he outed his name
Id have him become a ruthless mob boss who would recruit nunzio and tracy smothers from ecw around 96 and make them the heavy Italian terror squad aka the h.i.t. squad

Id have them wear members only jackets and slick back hair with no facial hair and they would end every match win or draw with baseball bats to the opponents knees

Id have them move on to a feud where they try to break bret harts knees and feud with owen hart who tags with bret before turning sides and joining them ala when he was in the nation pretending to be italian. Have Brandi face bret in 97 for the belt and win thanks to owen and go on to feud with psycho sid fkr a few months and then drop the belt back to bret who feuds with owen after owen flip flops again and gets the belt off brandi by "accident" when he doesnt get to the ring in time to keep brandi from tapping to the sharpshooter and pulls an orton and beats bret for the belt at the next ppv. Owen ends up turning face because the hit squad pulls an evolution and beat him with bats until bret comes for the save and says he forgives his brother for turning on him and it ends up bret snd owen vs the hit squad with the undertaker and austin and rock lurking for the winning side to emerge for the 98/99 run. Brandi and the suqad then become comedy team and he ends up with two memorable albeit short title runs and owen never dies in 99
:obama: respectable on all fronts

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
Have a face Italian stable to fight the Nation with him as the leader at first, you could make the headbangers some generic mob tag team and instead of Fake Diesel they could bring in Kane to be Big Tony with slicked back hair and a suit and shyt, then have him beat Faarooq at some ppv, have him beat Sid in late 96/early 97 with help of Big Tony and the MobbBangers then make him lose to HBK at RR 97, then get his title back after pinning Sid/Bret/Austin whoever in the fatal 4 way, then have him lose to Taker in the Main Event of mania 13. Then he and his crew jobs to the "bigger blacker" nation in the months after that

Daps
Have a face Italian stable to fight the Nation with him as the leader at first, you could make the headbangers some generic mob tag team and instead of Fake Diesel they could bring in Kane to be Big Tony with slicked back hair and a suit and shyt, then have him beat Faarooq at some ppv, have him beat Sid in late 96/early 97 with help of Big Tony and the MobbBangers then make him lose to HBK at RR 97, then get his title back after pinning Sid/Bret/Austin whoever in the fatal 4 way, then have him lose to Taker in the Main Event of mania 13. Then he and his crew jobs to the "bigger blacker" nation in the months after that
not bad:patrice: