How would you rank the WWE's era's

Superstar
Daps
Golden Age / Hulkamania Era (1982 - 1993) Birth of Hulkamania, inception of Wrestlemania, the era all flabbies are probably most fond of; Stars: Hogan, Savage, Warrior, Andre, Slaughter, DiBiase, Sheik, Jake

New Generation Era (1993 - 1997) Mid 90's period of stagnation, prelude to Monday Night Wars, worst financial years for the company, birth of Raw, HBK-Bret years; Stars: HBK, Hart, Diesel, Sid, Razor, Luger, Yoko

Attitude Era (1997 - 2002) The era we all know and love; Stars: Austin, Rock, Triple H, Mankind, Taker, Kane, Jericho, Angle, Tag Team Division

Ruthless Aggression Era (2002 - 2007) Brand split, name change, aftermath of MNW, new OVW stars, greater emphasis on the "athletes", La Nariz's reign of terror; Stars: Cena, Brock, Orton, Triple H, Eddie, Angle, Batista, Taker, Benoit, Mysterio, Diva's Division

PG Era (2007 - 2011) Post-Benoit era shift towards family-oriented product, WWECW, stricter wellness policy and all around corporate rebranding, stagnation as far as creation of main event stars, less fukkery based storylines; Stars: Cena, Orton, Hardy, Triple H, Undertaker, Edge, Batista, Miz, Mysterio, Jericho

Reality Era (2011 - 2015) Post-Punk pipebomb era of social media integration, lessened emphasis on kayfabe, transition period from old stars to new, WWE Network giving way to more nostalgia-based product, slow but sure changing of the guard from Vince/Ace/Dunn to Steph/HHH; Stars: Cena, Brock, Bryan, Punk, Orton, Del Rio, Sheamus, Ziggler

The New Era (2015 - ) Current era of indie signings, across the board shift towards improved in ring product, rise of NXT, return of brand split, revitalization of women's division; Stars: Reigns, Rollins, Ambrose, Styles, Balor, Sasha, New Day, ?

I got it Attitude, New Era, Ruthless, Reality, PG. Can't include Hulkamania or New Gen cuz I wasn't there for that

Last edited:

The Don

The Illest
Daps
Reppin
P-Town
1. Attitude Era
2. Golden Age
3. Ruthless Aggression
4. New Era
5. PG Era
6. Reality Era

Rout3r2035

Superstar
Daps
1. AE
2. Ruthless Agression
3. Bret Hart/Shawn Michaels Era
4. Now
5. Golden era (4 year Hoegan title run :scust:)
6. Dusty era aka Bruno Sammartino bearhugs :trash:

Superstar
Daps
1. Attitude Era
2. Golden Age
3. Ruthless Aggression
4. New Generation
5. everything else is merged together for me

Yeah it's kind of a reach to divide 07-now into era's, but you'd still be remiss if you think the company and product today isn't very different than from it was in 07 and 08 and 09

ThisIsLife

Energy ⚡
Daps
Reppin
Near Philly
Attitude Era
New Generation
Agression
New Era
Reality Era

I can only judge what I actually watched.

I agree, the last 9 years have been the same to me, with better talent in the past 2 years.