How WWE should book the brand split-What Culture

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This guy has a lot of interesting points as usual

I don't agree with two big belts tho... you could just have one champ and in the meantime build up the US and IC belts for each show.

I also dont agree with making a Cruiserweight title cause weight classes aren't a thing in WWE... doesnt make sense. Rey Mysterio can be World Heavyweight Champion but you're gonna have a Cruiserweight title.... ok.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
This guy has a lot of interesting points as usual

I don't agree with two big belts tho... you could just have one champ and in the meantime build up the US and IC belts for each show.

I also dont agree with making a Cruiserweight title cause weight classes aren't a thing in WWE... doesnt make sense. Rey Mysterio can be World Heavyweight Champion but you're gonna have a Cruiserweight title.... ok.

WWE had the opportunity to build the IC title up back in 2014 when Lesnar was gone with the WWE title and they failed. Fortunately now the IC title is as relevant as it's been in years.

I'm on board with two World Titles, for now.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's your logic?

Anyone in Pro Wrasslin, if they get over enough, can be "Heavyweight Champ". There are no weight classes.

Because Rey Mysterio's WHC run is considered one of the worst reigns with the title, specifically because he was often booked to lose so many non-title matches (many of which in squashes) to all the bigger guys on the roster. The exact same thing happened a few months ago with Kalisto's US title reign.

At least in a cruiserweight division, they won't be booked that way, and the matches will naturally be more competitive. It's not likely that a 150-pound guy will squash another 150-pound guy.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How did I know this would devolve into "Make Raw NXT and put the guys we don't like on SD! because no one is going to watch it."

Blampied is just proof that anyone with a 4k camera can go on Youtube and get instant credibility even if their ideas are amateur at best.

Spyro

Banned
Daps
His ideas for Raw and Smackdown should be flipped. Raw should be the "Superstars" show, Smackdown should be the "Wrestling" show.

Casuals don't watch for indie darlings wrasslers, so putting them on a show and making it all about the wrassling would lower the already terrible Smackdown ratings :troll:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Blampied da Gawd:blessed:

Yeah the actual WCPW show is kinda ass but they have the most fun covering wrestling. Dont know why yall bugging with them.

Shout out to King Ross and Jack the Jobber :salute: