How WWE should book the brand split-What Culture

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
What Culture is terrible. No idea how people can even make it through one of their videos, let alone watch them on the reg.

Seriously. All of these dudes are the typical stereotypical neckbeards. From what I've seen of their content, Simon from WhatCulture seems like a pretty normal dude. Everyone else is a cringey-mark trying to get themselves over.

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
No reason to have a cruiserweight belt. Seth Rollins is physically a cruiserweight but hes going after the world title. Stop mentioning weight period. Heavyweight shouldn't even be in the name.

I agree one brand should exclusively have the women's division, as a selling point and because they cant afford to split the rosters, not enough talent.

I would book one of the midcard belts (probably the us title) as a TV title. I would keep the name but Thats how ill book it. Probably on smackdown.

Last edited:

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Casuals don't watch for indie darlings wrasslers, so putting them on a show and making it all about the wrassling would lower the already terrible Smackdown ratings :troll:

Yeah... neither show should be all one thing. Has to be a balance of the in-ring and 'entertainment', otherwise both shows would lose viewers that wanna see both... people say take the skits and shyt out, but most of the reason they became wrestling fans in the 1st place is because of that kinda shyt.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Yeah... neither show should be all one thing. Has to be a balance of the in-ring and 'entertainment', otherwise both shows would lose viewers that wanna see both... people say take the skits and shyt out, but most of the reason they became wrestling fans in the 1st place is because of that kinda shyt.

Yeah, even in the SmackDown six days you had those wacky storylines like Vince/Brock/Gowen and Torrie/Marie for example. You need that balance, you can still be a wrestling heavy show and still have fukkery

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
The only reason why SD worked as the wrestling show back when the brand split first kicked off was be cause of Paul haymen and his brilliant booking

Also the 1 belt where the champ would float from show to show didn't work then first time and they knew how to book a shown bqck then

That shyt would.be terrible now

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No reason to have a cruiserweight belt. Seth Rollins is physically a cruiserweight but hes going after the world title. Stop mentioning weight period. Heavyweight shouldn't even be in the name.

I agree one brand should exclusively have the women's division, as a selling point and because they cant afford to split the rosters, not enough talent.

I would book one of the midcard belts (probably the us title) as a TV title. I would keep the name but Thats how ill book it. Probably on smackdown.
Seth Rollins Is 6'1 217. How is he a cruiserweight

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
2 Titles are a necessity..... it if wasnt for 2 titles

Edge, Punk, DB, Eddie, Christian, Rey, Henry, Booker wouldve NEVER been champs or at worst probably wouldve only had one paltry reign

I get why some peeps think there should be one.... but it SMITES so many cats that were able to rise and will be able to rise.

DB himself said if it wasnt for the brand split he'd never been champ

Boy Wonder

Ain't kissing ass for no rep
Daps
Seth Rollins Is 6'1 217. How is he a cruiserweight
In professional wrestling, a cruiserweight is a wrestler weighing 220 lb (100 kg) and less, sometimes 215. The older term junior heavyweight, which was used to describe the division, is more favored in Japan, where many titles for lighter-weight competitors are called junior heavyweight titles.

From Wikipedia.