How y'all deal with annoying crackerrS?

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
Dude been having an issue wit me ever since i accepted the position which is weird bc he's a junior analyst and im entry level. I work hard and mind my buisness so idk what the fukk his problem is.. First week my OG said he liked energy drinks and this CRACKER had the nerve to show up next day with a 6 pk of watermelon monsters saying "i heard you guys like that". This past friday after work I go into our teams break room and the fridge is STUFFED with bananas.

Ol boy supposedly "called in sick" the past couple days and he lucky because I carry a baby stick in my bag and ARP in my trunk and I'm waiting for an explanation as a man as to what that joke was. It took a lot for me to get where I am today, I overcame severe anxiety, childhood obesity and mad other shyt . The fact that I'm able to do what I do makes me proud as a man and I don't need a white mans props or approval but you will not disrespect me.

Real talk if I came across dude today I would've been on fox 5 for murder or attempted murder... I'm not even a thug or trap nikka (per se) :mjcry: :mjcry: , those examples aren't the only ones this cac been doing a lot of slick micro aggressive shyt. Idk If I'm overreacting or not tho cus my work OG told me to let it go but that's not in my nature.

We gotta run the 5's or something :francis::francis:

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You haven't actually listed what he did wrong to you.

According to your post...

- he brought food for the boss (who he's known longer than you)
- he used his alloted sick leave

None of these have been attacks on you. Came in here expecting actual racial aggression.