How you feelin' about CAWdy these days?

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
He's finally finding his groove imo.

Think he would be better suited away from all the fakkitry humor the bucks & Omega do so often.
i'll agree somewhat to that minus the wording:hula:

he want to be a full on heel he can't really be making it work with them & having a constant :hmm: face
He's trying too hard :yeshrug:
basically

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I still don't see how he hasn't added to/changed up his moves, nor adopted a more aggressive style while in Japan. He's wrestling the same cute tame style he always has. AJ, Tomko, A-Train and several others were able to do that.

TL15

Veteran
Daps
He's like a tame version of Stardust...

nothing is "Nightmare" about him yet...

If you're going to be called "The American Nightmare" then be an assassin, be a true villian, be darkly charismatic. He seems more like a scream killer at the end of the movie explaining their motives than the dude in the mask slashing bodies all film :yeshrug:

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Cody sucks brehs.:manny:
He's actually become one of those guys who's better in theory than he has any chance to be in reality. Maybe he can turn it around tho.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I liked when he had a wild gimmick like Dashing Cody Rhodes or when he wore a mask and thought he was disfigured or Stardust. Just regular Cody Rhodes is :ld:. His matches haven't been lighting the world on fire either. The only ones I liked were his Bullrope match with Jay Lethal in ROH and his match with Chris Hero.

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
Aside from selling a bunch of shirts to dorky cacs, he will be another guy who turned out to be exactly what WWE thought of him. Complete total midcard guy. The NJPW push won't catch on. ROH is its own world where bland cac fans latch on to bland cac wrestlers so he should do good there I guess. I don't know and I don't wanna know