How you feelin' about CAWdy these days?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
He's like a tame version of Stardust...

nothing is "Nightmare" about him yet...

If you're going to be called "The American Nightmare" then be an assassin, be a true villian, be darkly charismatic. He seems more like a scream killer at the end of the movie explaining their motives than the dude in the mask slashing bodies all film :yeshrug:
That Analogy :wow:

Daps
Aside from selling a bunch of shirts to dorky cacs, he will be another guy who turned out to be exactly what WWE thought of him. Complete total midcard guy. The NJPW push won't catch on. ROH is its own world where bland cac fans latch on to bland cac wrestlers so he should do good there I guess. I don't know and I don't wanna know
:ohhh:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
He’s whatever but he got himself over in a major way and will likely be that guy for WWE, so shout out to him.

He definitely proved a lot of you nikkas wrong, that’s for sure. shyt, I’m you nikkas myself. I never in a million years thought cody would be in this position

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I wasn’t thrilled when he won the Royal Rumble, but he’s been winning me over lately. His promos have been pretty good in this Roman feud.

Needs a little more edge though, too much of a whitemeat babyface. If his reign goes longer than 6-7 months, I can see the fans turning on him.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga
Think he would be better suited away from all the fakkitry humor the bucks & Omega do so often
d9qsx8i-465e6f35-1bf1-4bc5-8244-b4afaa411d7c.jpg

Aside from selling a bunch of shirts to dorky cacs, he will be another guy who turned out to be exactly what WWE thought of him. Complete total midcard guy. The NJPW push won't catch on. ROH is its own world where bland cac fans latch on to bland cac wrestlers so he should do good there I guess. I don't know and I don't wanna know

Good lord