How You Gon Be a Thot But Suck At Fukkin?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
How you gonna suck at something you do a lot? You suck and take a lotta dikks but you can't suck dikk for shyt? All you do is lay there and let the dude do all the work?

At least the broads with exceptional dikk sucking and riding skills got something to show for it.

A nikka be sitting there getting domed up thinking ":ohhh: I thought this chick was a thot, why she suck so bad at this?! How she fukk so many nikkas with this trash box? :dwillhuh:".

"How you a thot but can't go past the tip? :dahell:"

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Women don't need skills to get fukked. I have only had truly good sex with one partner. The rest was pretty much me doing my thing. Lotta chicks out here just being

pincushions, and for male hoes or dry dikk dweebs, a warm hole is enough. Why learn anything when taking your pants off is the only skill necessary?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
The feels :wow:

I fukked a hoe thinking she would make my toes curl. It was the worst lay of my life.

Risked hpv for nothing

Women don't need skills to get fukked. I have only had truly good sex with one partner. The rest was pretty much me doing my thing. Lotta chicks out here just being

pincushions, and for male hoes or dry dikk dweebs, a warm hole is enough. Why learn anything when taking your pants off is the only skill necessary?
Real talk.

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
I have a theory that I believe since thots never enter long term relationships

Hoes never have had a dude to tell them how to properly fukk and receive the proper criticism :dwillhuh:

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
How you gonna suck at something you do a lot? You suck and take a lotta dikks but you can't suck dikk for shyt? All you do is lay there and let the dude do all the work?

At least the broads with exceptional dikk sucking and riding skills got something to show for it.

A nikka be sitting there getting domed up thinking ":ohhh: I thought this chick was a thot, why she suck so bad at this?! How she fukk so many nikkas with this trash box? :dwillhuh:".

"How you a thot but can't go past the tip? :dahell:"

nikka stop crying :martin:

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
This applies to men who are whores too with trash dikk. How are you fukking all these women and don't know most are faking it ?

I assume a woman is faking it every single time...

Hell I fake it as a dude..."Damn baby that was good..." :whew:

Majority of women don't cum due to vagina penetration but due to direct stimulation of the clit...

So...how many dudes are really putting their face into some random ass box?:jbhmm:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
i do what i feel she just has to take as much as she can
sex with me soooooo amaziiiiiing sex with me soooooo amaziiiiiing sex with me sex with me