Howcome modern animation sucks?

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
u can't name shyt like Kora and completely ignore shyt like that last spiderman animated series,that latest Avengers joint and like 65% of those DC animated films, although some of the films do have great looking character models

on average the character models from the of shyt in the 90s looks better than modern shyt breh, no denying it.

StackUp

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NJ
sasuke.jpg

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
u can't name shyt like Kora and completely ignore shyt like that last spiderman animated series,that latest Avengers joint and like 65% of those DC animated films, although some of the films do have great looking character models

on average the character models from the of shyt in the 90s looks better than modern shyt breh, no denying it.

bruh you named one ugly dc movie, but can't name any more so you pull some random percentage out of your ass :comeon: . there are few series from the 90s that look better than the modern shyt and almost none from the 80s that are even worth mentioning in regards of character models :stopitslime:

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
bruh you named one ugly dc movie, but can't name any more so you pull some random percentage out of your ass :comeon: . there are few series from the 90s that look better than the modern shyt and almost none from the 80s that are even worth mentioning in regards of character models :stopitslime:

to keep it completely 100, the best character models I've ever seen in an animated series was "Crying Freeman"

shyts was beautiful :sadcam:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
to keep it completely 100, the best character models I've ever seen in an animated series was "Crying Freeman"

shyts was beautiful :sadcam:

:ehh: i don't know about the best but the animation is dope for an old ass anime :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah...this seems to be a critique of modern art style not actual animation, the former being completely subjective. Comparing the actual animation from Spectacular Spider-Man to the 90s series is laughable.

Compare the fluidity of the animation here

To the clunkiness and choppiness here

Last edited by a moderator:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
:yeshrug: i still think your letting nostalgia get the best of you......

*watches live action version of crying freeman*

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most current American cartoons look so simple. I think they are just catering to the anime fans

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey

I'd agree with the latest Avengers and the Spiderman before last but more often than not, modern animation is on point. Companies actually care this time.

Gang$tarr

sohh coli since 2001
Daps
Yeah I agree... A lot of shyt just looks too kiddy

It's hard to watch a cartoon these days as an adult cuz we had more realistic, mature stuff as kids

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I agree... A lot of shyt just looks too kiddy

It's hard to watch a cartoon these days as an adult cuz we had more realistic, mature stuff as kids

You sound like a manboy who needs to convince himself of, "Look how lifelike these drawings are!!!" to justify the fact that you're 35 and still watching cartoons.

:stopitslime: