HS girl caught in HS bathroom getting train ran on her by football team during school

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
According to Daily Mail, a 15-year-old girl at South Fort Myers High School in Fort Myers, Florida, was allegedly caught on Snapchat having sex with “multiple boys” in a girls’ bathroom on school property.

Police reports state that “one girl was inside the bathroom and 25 boys were seen going in and out of the bathroom,” according to NBC-2 News, and while the girl remains unnamed due to her age she reportedly told the school’s principal that she “had sex with a number of boys.”
A bunch of football players went into a room with a girl and had sex with her, and a bunch of the football players were suspended,’ said Alex Bailey, a student.

…Lisa Purnell said: ‘I’ve just heard that they were all filming it and I just think it’s really wrong. That shouldn’t have happened. They locked themselves into the bathroom.’

Kevin Ware, a parent, urged that a ‘thorough investigation’ needed to be carried out.

He said: ‘We need to know what was going on during school. Why were the kids out – were they supposed to be in class?

‘Where were the teachers? Just a thorough investigation needs to be done. It’s terrible. I feel for the little girl, I feel for her parents. It’s just sad.

Student 'caught on camera having sex with multiple boys in a bathroom'
:snoop:

King Poetic

A.K.A. Duke Illington
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bottom of The Ocean
giphy.gif