HS girl caught in HS bathroom getting train ran on her by football team during school

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

- 8ball Investments™ CEO -
Daps
Reppin
Myself
Would you marry this young woman?

:mindblown:

I'm not marrying anyone who ain't worth my time, period. Train runner or Mother Teresa

That's also mad irrelevant to the situation.

Situations like these don't need to turn into Shame Rants. It's just unnecessary hate and repressed emotions coming out the woodworks.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mindblown:

I'm not marrying anyone who ain't worth my time, period. Train runner or Mother Teresa

That's also mad irrelevant to the situation.

Situations like these don't need to turn into Shame Rants. It's just unnecessary hate and repressed emotions coming out the woodworks.
breh wanted a simple yes or no & U
full

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I want to know if this girl was mentally handicapped because in 10th grade some degenerate negros persuaded this slow girl to go into the boys bathroom and they all raped her. She didn't even know what was going on. She had wandered into the hall, they saw her and took her away from the slow class hall up into the upper bathroom.

If this isn't the case (although what girl in her right mind would fukk 25 guys) then I don't care to argue.

It's gonna fukk up all of their lives tho.
I only have sympathy for the girl tho cuz she's gonna be the only one demonized if this wasn't raped.