HS student slaps what appears to be Trans teacher several times.

valet

The official Chaplin of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Teacher said he doesn't care about getting slapped. You like it, I love it (no Diddy).

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nah.

I've had quite a few female teachers that gave off the vibe if you so much as raised a finger they'd beat the brakes off you. And what about the nuns before our time? I guess you can say millennials had that remaining last old school teachers.
I had female teachers that didn't play. They were either old and mean when I was young and shook of old mean people or once I hit puberty, proper women. Easily overpowered by a young male but in every school I went to I either had old ass men teachers that would really fukk you up, teachers that were in the military so they didn't play or teachers who were married like the math teacher and science teacher so if you fukk with another man's wife......plus parents at home so if at least I were to go off on a female teacher then I would've had to go to war at home.

These new women teachers are built different and Im not talking about the males taking estrogen supplements. Theses broads will throw down just as much as men.

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm conflicted. On the one hand I'm glad a trans got the taste slapped out of HIS mouth.

On the other hand, I hate unruly students.

I honestly don't know who to side with here.

The student is black so he can't win. You might see fox news defend the tranny teacher. Trans for Trump.

Had Kyle slapped him, well he's just trying to get an education and this trans teacher is bringing liberal ideas into the classroom where they don't belong and he's fed up.

Daps
It's a wrap for doofy. He looks 16/17 too might catch some big boy charges for that.
Black kids get slaps on the wrist early and think shyt is golden until they hit a certain age...sometimes it's age 12, sometimes it's 16/17, but that nikka wake up call is unfortunate.

Justice system is just licking their chops to add more cogs to the industrial prison complex. That's why our parents were tough on us. They know that "the Man" would have no mercy on us if we got too far outta pocket....white kids get that leeway but we don't.

These Nu Blacks better educate their seeds.

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I legit don’t understand which part of this kids brain thinks this is a good idea, acceptable, won’t result is everlasting consequences, etc.

Legit nothing, zero, zilch, nada good will come from this. I’m legit baffled by this behavior. Someone help me understand why his brainwaves are functioning this way

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:picard:It’s crazy how confident students are today to put hands on their teachers. I can’t fathom doing that shyt out of respect for my teachers. :lupe:And knowing pops was going to beat my ass. Bruhs today are different.

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
If this was my son and he came home talking about he smacked the teacher (and the teacher ain’t hit him first) I’m fukking him up!! That’s not why you in school you in there to learn. Now he gonna go to the school where they make you do packets for 8 hours.

👼
😇

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
that kid probably thought he was tough. teacher hopefully shows his dumbass some mercy and don’t press charges