Huffington Post: Killer Mike Is More Politically Dangerous Than Kanye

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

He basically said Stacey Abrams campaign manager was trash should be fired. He then gave a bunch of examples of Brian Kemp reaching out to African Americans both Democrat & Republican.

This is similar to when people told Hillary to campaign in Wisconsin and then she didn’t and lost.

It’s easier to be mad than it is to do the campaigning.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
This is a case where people are getting it twisted. Killer Mike’s whole agenda has been don't just give them your vote, make them earn it. He’s highlighting what ol boy is doing because the idea is are we being taken for granted and expected to show up with no effort put it.

Disagree with his tactics if you choose too, but don't make that man out to be something he’s not.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
This is a case where people are getting it twisted. Killer Mike’s whole agenda has been don't just give them your vote, make them earn it. He’s highlighting what ol boy is doing because the idea is are we being taken for granted and expected to show up with no effort put it.

Disagree with his tactics if you choose too, but don't make that man out to be something he’s not.
I know what he’s saying but his delivery is awful.

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
:francis: I blame this cac for Killer Mike to fall from the graces of reality:

131223-run-jewels-christmas-miracle.jpg

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
If you're a black man and you're not saying vote blue or die you're a c00n. :unimpressed: nikka was literally mad because he wanted Stacey to actually come to the community.

Shut ya fakkit ass up. You one of the biggest MAGA dikkeaters on the site.

Matter fact...negged.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kemp signed a law eliminating the use of non violent felonies or felonies where no assault/loss of life took place against someone in the job hiring process.

Thats something that directly impacted my familiar and allowed family members to get good stable jobs even after a sting in prison.

Kemp is problematic but he has also signed legislation that has provided material value to the black community, particularly young black men.

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
Ppl need to stop with the hyperbole when it comes to things like this. I don't live in Georgia but I can say in any campaign whoever has been in office should probably be under more scrutiny. Kemp has had a term as governor so the focus should be on what he has done in benefit of the Black community in GA to this point.

Van Lathan was just talking about Killer Mike on his podcast and the convo was about how Mike seemed to be softshoeing around Brian Kemp and it's because he wants to keep that line open to get things done for the community should Kemp stay in office. Kemp ain't shyt, but it's very tricky walking that tight rope for activists