Hugh douglas and mike smith fight? numbers never lie

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
jay was probably jealous that mike use to hang with his girl charissa

:ehh:

Jay Williams always seemed surprisingly volatile on that show. it was like he was holding back insults at least towards Hugh and would have gotten into a physical confrontation with no problem like Hugh did something to him....

too many brothas on the same show...of course something is gonna go down! :deadhorse: even though people like to say it only applies to the hood that too many black people in a "single space" can be problematic.....and that I'm taking crazy for saying that's how it goes in general with us. :russ:

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ain't checkin for Ms. Hill.

only black women i'm checkin:

Only check for Cari Champion wearing them skirts during commercial of first take. *gets me every-time*
Also the black woman with crinkle 80's hair that got a white family and did the disney/golf commercial....Sage Steele i think.

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker

Only check for Cari Champion wearing them skirts during commercial of first take. *gets me every-time*
Also the black woman with crinkle 80's hair that got a white family and did the disney/golf commercial....Sage Steele i think.

We on the same page breh

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin

Sage Steele and Reischa >>> Cari Champion who looks like makeup helps her out a lot :heh:
they both married to white dudes though.

====

As for Hugh, dude used to act like a school girl whenever Charissa Thompson was in his vicinity :pachaha: I dont know whether Jay had a problem with Michael Smith or not but i know Charissa used to be flirting on a regular with dude but all of a sudden she started cracking jokes on dude live on TV. When a chick switch it up like that....:youngsabo:

===
@Momentum
It aint the first time he said it :manny:

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I fukks with Michael Smith and Jalen. Hugh gets on both of their nerves

they all played their roles. ESPN is still TV.
maybe they got over on hugh....but he was hired to be that "wild frat boy/ party boy....that is a meathead" type

that Gatorade challenge was funny when hugh did it....remind me of some kid at a college campus. Plus hugh lifts weights for no reason and likes to drink like college kids.
I hope Hugh realized he was hired to play that role....i hope he wasn't mad he thought he was hired for deep analytical perspective or something.