Hugh douglas and mike smith fight? numbers never lie

*Hulks Up*

got that new coli smell
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The D (where it's so cold)
I always figured it would be Jalen or Jamele that would steal off on Mike first, never figured Hugh he seemed the most laid back.

It's funny though, in one of their recent His & Hers podcasts they were talking about those seedy ESPN parties, the topic was about do know really know your friends and it was about Aaron Rogers being so sure that his freind Braun wasn't cheating and was willing to put up his salary. That lead to Mike name dropping Rogers and how he got him and another player into an ESPN party (this was before Aaron blew up) and they started to talk about ESPN parties in general and how some of their co workers got down.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Hugh is an emotional dude. only athlete more emotional than him at ESPN would probably be Marcellus Wiley. and I could see Michael Smith saying something really out of pocket, thinking he's being funny, instead of just disagreeing with Hugh and it sending Hugh over the edge.

Smith is a big Statistics guy. but them stats aint saving you when a 280lb defensive linemen is coming for your head.

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
I always figured it would be Jalen or Jamele that would steal off on Mike first, never figured Hugh he seemed the most laid back.

It's funny though, in one of their recent His & Hers podcasts they were talking about those seedy ESPN parties, the topic was about do know really know your friends and it was about Aaron Rogers being so sure that his freind Braun wasn't cheating and was willing to put up his salary. That lead to Mike name dropping Rogers and how he got him and another player into an ESPN party (this was before Aaron blew up) and they started to talk about ESPN parties in general and how some of their co workers got down.

ESPN people are just like normal people.

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
Hugh is an emotional dude. only athlete more emotional than him at ESPN would probably be Marcellus Wiley. and I could see Michael Smith saying something really out of pocket, thinking he's being funny, instead of just disagreeing with Hugh and it sending Hugh over the edge.

Smith is a big Statistics guy. but them stats aint saving you when a 280lb defensive linemen is coming for your head.

Yeah and in a party setting. Smith is one of those smart-dumb nikkas. Hugh was just mad as fukk and he works with him everyday and(argues) with him for a living so yeah

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:ohhh:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
dont understand why these dudes are tryna fukk up a good thing though.
I cant fukk with this. if a nikka talking slick, and even tho we don't know what really happened, we can almost bet that it was Smith saying something out of pocket, a nikka can only take some much before its fisticuffs.