HUGH GRANT had to be the lamest CACtor ever and was the definition of White Privilege

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
:martin:he played a British douche in every film he was in, literally the same character in every fukking film. I can't even remember any of his lines or roles, I just know it was filled with mostly boring ass lame white women like Julia Roberts and Bridget Jones ugly ass

hugh-grant.jpg

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
I’ve only ever seen this guy in one movie: PADDINGTON 2 :banderas::wow::ohlawd:

When I saw him onscreen I was :ohhh: that I managed to avoid seeing any of his other movies.

Last edited:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
He was okayish in the latest Guy Ritchie movie. I've seen him in that whitewashed movie Notting Hill with Julia Roberts and even that was contreversial cos they went out their way not to show the representation of black people in that area.

But yeah, something about him always rubbed me the wrong way. Not that I care but most cacs I've encountered don't even talk in that uppity aristocrat, 'tally ho' stereotypical super posh way that most Americans envision them as. They're regular as fukk lol.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
that's true though

I don't know one memorable role from this cac. I don't even remember any role from him. I'm sure he was in that one movie with Julia Roberts. or is it another cac? But just from the way he talk, I can tell he can't even get a basic American accent right. Brits are so mediocre.

Honestly, American actors>Brits
only Daniel Day Lewis is competing against the goat American actors