HUGH GRANT had to be the lamest CACtor ever and was the definition of White Privilege

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Honestly, American actors>Brits

I wouldn't go that far.

American actors are trash and a dime a dozen. Easily outshined in virtually any movie with an overseas co-star.

We got a few classically trained actors but for the most part overseas actors still work for years and grind through actual theater before they shine on the big screen. America sees a pretty face or big muscles and cuts checks like nothing.

Don't get me wrong we still get a few that go to college for arts and theater, but we still have a lot who nail an audition young or come up from YouTube and shyt.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

hjnm

All Star
Daps
I wouldn't go that far.

American actors are trash and a dime a dozen. Easily outshined in virtually any movie with an overseas co-star.

We got a few classically trained actors but for the most part overseas actors still work for years and grind through actual theater before they shine on the big screen. America sees a pretty face or big muscles and cuts checks like nothing.

Don't get me wrong we still get a few that go to college for arts and theater, but we still have a lot who nail an audition young or come up from YouTube and shyt.
I think Chadwick (RIP), Mahershala and Sterling Brown hold their own against everyone else.

ShadowBroker

Born of the Night
Daps
Reppin
KIC 8462852
1213365.jpg

Wasn’t he in a relationship w Elizabeth Hurley during that time too?:skip:I think she stayed with him a few more years after that too lol.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
He had a British upper crust accent..all he needed.

U.S. cacs cream their pants for that shyt..

:yeshrug:

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
He's actually said that he's typecast as upperclass douche when he's actually just a lower class jerk lol. I'm not from there so I can't vouch for his pedigree. Homey did run up in some street mouth in the middle of LA.