Hugo Boss or Brooks Brothers suits?

6ixSigma

Pro
Daps
Brooks brothers is really cheap to me. Along the same lines, brand wise, as Stacey Adams, Cole Haan, Tommy Hilfiger, Express, Jos. A. Bank, and all that other crap.

Hugo boss is basically nice mid-tier clothing.

but you can make anything look nice with the right Tailor.

Brooks Brothers is not in the same category as those brands you mentions. That's and insult to the brand as a whole.

Nah man. BB is more a long the lines of polo and Ralph Lauren Black And Hugo Boss. The suits are the same price ranges.

Agreed

Brooks Brothers suits fit my body type better and their upper level stuff is really the starting point for business standard.

Their upper level I feel is aimed at men with a more matured look. I look younger and I don't have to wear a suit to work but have 3 BB suits out their red fleece collection and just bought the below two which will bring me up to 5. They aren't on the same level as their 'higher end' suits but they are slim fitting and aimed at the younger demographic. They are more of a stylish suit.

MK00212_GREY
RK00007_GREY

Men's Striped Suit Jacket | Brooks Brothers

Men's Grey Suit Jacket | Brooks Brothers

sayyestothis

Free the guys
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD "The Greatest City In America"
yall n*ggaz bashing BB is jokes cuz... you must be a regular shopper at their outlet stores... most outlets have low quality clothing compared to a retail store.

walk into a legit retail BB store and you will feel the difference

but

i own a ton a hugo boss jackes, pants, and suits... they have different lines.. my fav is the tailored line... piff

BB suits lapels will bubble up after a few dry cleanings because the canvas is glued together not stitched.

Maybe you don't notice these things or maybe u don't wear ur BB enough but foe the price it's a complete rip off

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
BB suits lapels will bubble up after a few dry cleanings because the canvas is glued together not stitched.

Maybe you don't notice these things or maybe u don't wear ur BB enough but foe the price it's a complete rip off
from the outlets absolutely

not from their retail store though

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Personally I went with Hickey Freeman and have two Paul Stuart suits. For this argument I would go with brooks brothers ( Golden Fleece).

N711oir

All Star
Daps
Hugo Boss:banderas:

Better style and for athletic cut it fits better for me:yeshrug:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
If I was in the market to buy a used car, I would look at private sellers. I would go to a private seller, have a mechanic of my choice check out the car. Then I would get my own bank to finance the car or just pay straight up cash for it. That's just my opinion.

For someone who came up freestyling, losing to wheelchair Jimmy despite how many resources he has at his disposal is an L anyway you spin it

Brooks Brothers is not in the same category as those brands you mentions. That's and insult to the brand as a whole.

Agreed

Their upper level I feel is aimed at men with a more matured look. I look younger and I don't have to wear a suit to work but have 3 BB suits out their red fleece collection and just bought the below two which will bring me up to 5. They aren't on the same level as their 'higher end' suits but they are slim fitting and aimed at the younger demographic. They are more of a stylish suit.

MK00212_GREY
RK00007_GREY

Men's Striped Suit Jacket | Brooks Brothers

Men's Grey Suit Jacket | Brooks Brothers

That's what it is, I can't pull off that slim look, so the traditional BB suits tend to fit me better.