Hunter Made Roman Apologize To Every Single Person In The Locker Room

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
The Wrestling Observer Newsletter is reporting WWE ordered Roman Reigns to go to the locker room and apologize to everyone after his 30 day suspension was announced.

According to a source, Reigns went to the locker room and apologized to everyone before flying home, and it came with mixed reactions. The Observer noted the source said there was no need to humiliate him, but other people disagreed. The request reportedly was made by Mark Carrano, which would mean it came down from Paul Levesque, not Vince McMahon.

On a related note, Reigns won’t get paid any wrestling pay during the suspension, which was guessed to be around $100,000, less than what he’d miss out on if he was suspended from any PPV’s too. Reigns will still get paid merchandise and royalty checks, but will miss out on live event, PPV and downside guarantee money.

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
don't see any problem with this. some may argue it was unnecessary and maybe there is some truth in that as well, but when you factor in everything WWE has done for Roman you can't really blame them. they have moved heaven and earth in order to force him down everyone's throats despite having it blow up in their face each and every night, yet they continued to stick with him and the ridiculous push.

dude was handed the keys to the company and given the biggest and most forced push in the history of the business and embarrassed them.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
don't see any problem with this. some may argue it was unnecessary and maybe there is some truth in that as well, but when you factor in everything WWE has done for Roman you can't really blame them. they have moved heaven and earth in order to force him down everyone's throats despite having it blow up in their face each and every night, yet they continued to stick with him and the ridiculous push.

dude was handed the keys to the company and given the biggest and most forced push in the history of the business and embarrassed them.

:heh: you mean put him in shyt positions which could jeopardize his long term career? He's been booked horribly since he broke from the shield, if he was a heel he'd be over and then I'd agree with you

you can't blame Roman for being shoved down anyone's throat

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
:heh: you mean put him in shyt positions which could jeopardize his long term career? He's been booked horribly since he broke from the shield, if he was a heel he'd be over and then I'd agree with you

you can blame him for being given every opportunity to get over and failing to do so. WWE's booking is part to blame, but to put the blame all on them is silliness. Roman can't connect with the fans because he has the personality of a brick wall. his 30 day suspension would be a good time for him to take some acting or speech lessons. dude is constantly tripping over his own words when trying to be a tough guy and nothing sounds believable.

for his sake hopefully they turn him heel when he comes back and see how he does. also he needs his own theme music and they need to get him out of that ridiculous, rent-a-cop costume he's still wearing.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
you can blame him for being given every opportunity to get over and failing to do so. WWE's booking is part to blame, but to put the blame all on them is silliness. Roman can't connect with the fans because he has the personality of a brick wall. his 30 day suspension would be a good time for him to take some acting or speech lessons. dude is constantly tripping over his own words when trying to be a tough guy and nothing sounds believable.

for his sake hopefully they turn him heel when he comes back. also get him his own theme music and get him out of that ridiculous, rent-a-cop costume he's still wearing.

Roman high-key been steady having great matches at PPVs, so he's doing his part, not his fault smarks will boo any and everything he does. Also, when you're given scripted promos saying suffering succotash, miss me with that bullshyt that he's given every opportunity to succeed :camby:

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches

In principle, you can't get caught like this as champion, ever. So I get it.

In practice, this is ridiculous, since they're really punishing him for not using the proper drugs. Hunter (yes, the guy who dodged a drug test challenge from Scott Steiner when he was World Heavyweight Champion) making him do this is especially hilarious; the only situation that would be more ridiculous would be Vince making him apologize to everyone.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

You mean put him in position to be a multi millionaire and provide for his family :heh:

Bu Bu Bu his pop tho :mjcry:

4243550-1.gif86rjn.gif

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
sounds like Trips was just getting his win back from WM.

No need to humiliate him like that. I'm sure HHH would be failing wellness tests if he every got tested, and I'm sure he'd apologize to no one.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
You mean put him in position to be a multi millionaire and provide for his family :heh:

Bu Bu Bu his pop tho :mjcry:

brain dead smark working himself into a mark :heh: It's a business, he's getting paid far less than what the WWE is making off him