Hunter Made Roman Apologize To Every Single Person In The Locker Room

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Roman fukked up but come on. Most of that muthafukkin locker room would fail a wellness test right now, Trips walking around at 47 lookin like this
main-triple-h.jpg

Vice Queen

The First Lady of T$C
Supporter
Daps
That's a bit excessive.

He come apologize to me and I'd tell him GTFOHWTBS, because that had nothing to do with me, unless I gave him the plug, then yeah, it has everything to do with me and could possibly get me caught.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Why does everyone need to bring up that the rules dont apply to HHH and the McMahons? That is real life. If you have some office rules and your boss comes in, he wont have to follow them either. Grow up

Not if there's a union.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Roman should have told his ass no. What would HHH have possibly done?

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
I'm just curous as to whether he made him go to each person individually or made him stand on a chair and address everyone who was backstage.

Roman: I'm so sorry, Rusev. Can you find it in your heart to forgive me?
d0c7564f1a57ae9dea5d6ad07f51f0cf.png

Rusev:
full

Last edited:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

Rumor on What Caused Roman Reigns to Be Suspended

There was a little more anticipation for the beginning of Raw than usual this week. Roman Reigns had been suspended for violating WWE’s Talent Wellness Program, but plans remain in place for him to compete in the Triple Threat Match at Battleground against Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins for the WWE Championship. To the surprise of many, and unlike many cases in the past, WWE decided to address the elephant in the room right off the bat.

Rollins did the honors by calling out Reigns’ indiscretion first, with Stephanie McMahon chiming in later in the segment. Both Seth and Stephanie called it an embarrassment. Fortunately, by addressing the suspension early, they were able to transition from Reigns to the night’ storylines. Shane McMahon’s absence allowed Stephanie to run the show, and the spotlight shifted to how the main event might change with Reigns unable to appear during the build-up.

Outside of Shane no-showing and Stephanie assuming full control for a night, the most interesting McMahon in regards to the whole Reigns fiasco backstage is Vince. He wanted to sweep Reigns’ Wellness Policy violation under the rug and almost pretend it never happened entirely. This possibly explains why the decision was made to keep Reigns in the WWE Championship Match at Battleground, even though there’s plenty of time to reverse course and an easy backup match to fall back on.

As far what caused the suspension, it is rumored that an amphetamine was detected in Reigns’ system. According to the policy, it is a prohibited drug.

B. Stimulants

The non-medical use of amphetamine, methamphetamine, Ecstasy (MDMA), Eve (MDEA), MDA, PMA, Phentermine and other amphetamine derivatives and related compounds is prohibited.

Reigns is also rumored to have tested positive for marijuana, but that only carries a fine and not a suspension.