Hunter Made Roman Apologize To Every Single Person In The Locker Room

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
If he's been getting them without a prescription then that means somebody in the locker room slanging. Time to call up Tatum & Jonah
tumblr_mg4a0h5aZq1r066hlo8_r1_250.gif

This is a job for officer Dean Ambrose, the CLEANEST man in the department

a92d9eb2249a5beb4582677f12f886c8.jpg

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Never in my life have I seen such a devoted, concentrated effort to sabotage what quite frankly should be a sure thing in Roman Reigns.

He's going to become the worst-received 10-time world champion in WWE history, and NONE of it will be his fault.

Kevin_Nash

2x WWE Hall of Famer
Daps
Good to hear Hunter is going old school with his punishments. Their mistake with Roman was having him make the leap right to the Main Event instead of going after the US or Intercontinental strap.

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
He's going to become the worst-received 10-time world champion in WWE history, and NONE of it will be his fault.

Him being trash in the ring and on the mic is partly his fault. Not all his fault, cuz they rushed him through the ranks, but people have been rushed and gotten it eventually faster than him. How long did it take for his own cousin to rise to the occasion?

Boy Wonder

Ain't kissing ass for no rep
Daps
Him being trash in the ring and on the mic is partly his fault. Not all his fault, cuz they rushed him through the ranks, but people have been rushed and gotten it eventually faster than him. How long did it take for his own cousin to rise to the occasion?
Agreed with all you said except him being trash in the ring.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC

Here's the thing, he's not trash in the ring. Far from it. As for him on the mic, if the nikka was allowed to be himself, he'd be more than passable. People with worse mic skills have made it big. They aren't playing to his strengths.

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
I think maybe moreso b/c he was the champ, face of the company, at the time.

if he was still in the Shield, it wouldnt have been this big of a deal. But they had to change the company plans around since he wa schamp
they had no need to reveal that he failed the test tho

just say hes injured

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
Here's the thing, he's not trash in the ring. Far from it. As for him on the mic, if the nikka was allowed to be himself, he'd be more than passable. People with worse mic skills have made it big. They aren't playing to his strengths.
they've fukked up with this before. This is Diesel all over again. People were fukking with him when he was in the cut in 94. He even had that same Rumble elimination streak that they gave Roman in 2014. Then when he became champ they made him corny. Towards the end of Diesel's career in WWF he started being cool, witty, heelish , not giving a fukk ("i'm the shyt, I'm tellin ya") and it was :banderas:, then he took that to WCW and got over like Jesus himself. fukking up is one thing, repating the same mistakes for 20 years straight is some funny other shyt