DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
they had no need to reveal that he failed the test tho

just say hes injured
Honestly i thought they should have used that moment at Money In The Bank where Roman spear'd the baracade extra hard with the doctors checking on him afterwards combined with Seth catching Roman in the Counter Pedigree in the air during the second spear attempt as an excuse of Roman having "a stinger in his neck and needs to be at home for at least 30 days to recover" while he is silently suspended for 30 days.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Towards the end of Diesel's run in the WWE he was playing himself aka was Kevin Nash NWO mode by then

And he was over like a muthafukka

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
According to two sources within WWE, one of them being a talent on the roster, the apology never took place, and the timeframe for when the apology could have happened doesn’t quite compute.

Both sources noted the WWE locker room was informed of Roman Reigns’ suspension on Tuesday, June 21st, when talents arrived for the Smackdown tapings, and no one was aware of it during or after Raw the previous night. Sources added Reigns simply packed his bags and left following the June 20th Raw taping, and if some type of speech or apology took place, it was not in front of the WWE locker room.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Well, part of that is that it's well known (and well evidenced) that Cena is a backstage politician all up in Vince's ear, whereas Roman really doesn't have that kind of reputation. Hell, Cena is like one of the only guys pretty much allowed to go completely off-script with his promo's and it shows every time he completely buries a wrestler on the mic for no other reason than that he knows they can't/won't say shyt back.

What's the evidence? Shoot promos? :mjlol: So I guess Seth Rollins and AJ got the stroke too huh?

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
He's responsible for his protected push...lol. Of course his hands are in this. How naive and dumb are people gonna keep acting? Like he didnt bury the roster for 3 str8 years before they let Cena run things?
I don't get what your trying to say at all lol

Or how it relates to my post anyways

:-)

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Report came out that the apology never happened:

WWE Sources Claim Roman Reigns' Reported Locker Room Apology Never Happened

He was on amphetamine. So basically I was semi-right. Those can be used for depression but I think most likely in his case, weight loss. He's always struggled with his weight and I wish he would of given them a doctor's note; he'd still be working right now. But no he's not on any steroids at all. Maybe finally folks will stop saying he's a hardcore drug addict.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
It means trusting in Cripple H is stupid and yes..he is why Reigns has been protected. To act stupid..as if he isnt...thats something i expect from a teenage Cena fan.

MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET
WWE Sources Claim Roman Reigns' Reported Locker Room Apology Never Happened

Earlier today a report from The Wrestling Observer claimed WWE ordered Roman Reigns to apologize to the WWE locker room following news of his 30 day suspension for violating the company Wellness Policy.

According to two sources within WWE, one of them being a talent on the roster, the apology never took place, and the timeframe for when the apology could have happened doesn’t quite compute.

Both sources noted the WWE locker room was informed of Roman Reigns’ suspension on Tuesday, June 21st, when talents arrived for the Smackdown tapings, and no one was aware of it during or after Raw the previous night. Sources added Reigns simply packed his bags and left following the June 20th Raw taping, and if some type of speech or apology took place, it was not in front of the WWE locker room.

:lolbron::lolbron::lolbron::pachaha:

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
Did he make Blandy apologize when he violated the wellness policy?

Trips is a vindictive little shyt.

It baffles me as to how much sh_t Randy gets away with, but this is about the first big f_ck up from Roman and he has to be humiliated?

Being Bob Orton's son carry THAT much weight?