Hunter Made Roman Apologize To Every Single Person In The Locker Room

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Good to hear Hunter is going old school with his punishments. Their mistake with Roman was having him make the leap right to the Main Event instead of going after the US or Intercontinental strap.
nah, their mistake was making him say stuff like "sufferin suckatash" and "tater tots"

Nobody would've had a huge prob with Roman is they didnt make him a cornier John Cena.

:mjlol: please tell me this isn't real.

Like I'd rather him really have gotten suspended for drugs than for this to be a work. Or even just let him go away and turn him heel upon return

What we gonna get, "Make a Difference Roman" like they did with Rikishi? :mjlol:

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
xgTdKIF.gif

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Sorry for using steroids in theatre.
This is literally some of the dumbest shyt I've heard in my life.
Wrestling and wrestlers who grew up in the wretling environment are weird as hell.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Dudes in here just can't hold back their Roman crushes anymore. They were trying to wait for the heel turn to get back on the bandwagon but that shyt might never come. Even Cena isn't booked as strong as Reigns yet he doesn't get the "booking passes" that Reigns gets.

*John Cena loses to someone after interference*

Why can't Cena take a clean pin? He just gonna win the next two matches? :scusthov:

*Reigns defeats entire stable singlehandedly with Superman punches AFTER a match*

Why won't booking let Roman be great? :mjcry:

So dude had to apologize, so what? Push gonna be strong as ever. They didn't do that to punish Reigns, they did it to make it look like they take that shyt seriously. Just to make the boys feel good until Reigns comes back and paves over them on his road to redemption. He's going to be okay guys.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Dudes in here just can't hold back their Roman crushes anymore. They were trying to wait for the heel turn to get back on the bandwagon but that shyt might never come. Even Cena isn't booked as strong as Reigns yet he doesn't get the "booking passes" that Reigns gets.

*John Cena loses to someone after interference*

Why can't Cena take a clean pin? He just gonna win the next two matches? :scusthov:

*Reigns defeats entire stable singlehandedly with Superman punches AFTER a match*

Why won't booking let Roman be great? :mjcry:

So dude had to apologize, so what? Push gonna be strong as ever. They didn't do that to punish Reigns, they did it to make it look like they take that shyt seriously. Just to make the boys feel good until Reigns comes back and paves over them on his road to redemption. He's going to be okay guys.

Well, part of that is that it's well known (and well evidenced) that Cena is a backstage politician all up in Vince's ear, whereas Roman really doesn't have that kind of reputation. Hell, Cena is like one of the only guys pretty much allowed to go completely off-script with his promo's and it shows every time he completely buries a wrestler on the mic for no other reason than that he knows they can't/won't say shyt back.