Husband sends wife excel spreadsheet outlining when she denied him sex

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Shyt ion blame dude at all. How u gone deny yo husband sex cuz u watching a fuccing friends rerun bytch u done seen that shyt before. If I was him id divorce that bytch and present that spreadsheet as to why im divorcing t0he bytch.
Lmmfao!! The excuses were bullshyt too "im sweaty and gross". Props to him. You shouldn't be denied sex unless her p*ssy is broken.
:ohhh:

Midrash

All Star
Daps
Either she doesn't really feel the dude like she think she does or some other dude is tearing up those sugar walls on the side.

These broads are skeevy these days. They will call you on the phone and listen to you talk while sucking another nikka's dikk. I knew a dude that got a blowjob while the girl was on the phone with her boyfriend on that "I love you baby" bullshyt. Straight ruthless hoes killing these clueless chumps. Army wives are the WORST, they will sleep with anything that crawls while their husband is deployed.
:childplease::camby:

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
She got fat and he was still trying to get a piece. And she still turned him down.

Now if she had gained some weight and he stopped making attempts, she'd be writing Dear Jane letters, crying and shyt about how her husband don't love her anymore.

Marry a chick that play them dumb games, breh (I'm married to a brown skinned queen with natural hair, btw)

King Poetic

Disciple Of God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere by the Lakes
Either she doesn't really feel the dude like she think she does or some other dude is tearing up those sugar walls on the side.

These broads are skeevy these days. They will call you on the phone and listen to you talk while sucking another nikka's dikk. I knew a dude that got a blowjob while the girl was on the phone with her boyfriend on that "I love you baby" bullshyt. Straight ruthless hoes killing these clueless chumps. Army wives are the WORST, they will sleep with anything that crawls while their husband is deployed.
:childplease::camby:

dude who u telling.. about 70% of dudes who was in the navy here in california i play basketball with, ended up getting divorce cause there broad was fukking other dudes while they overseas losing limbs. i knew 2 dudes alone who found out 3 years later that there kids wasn't there's :snoop:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:comeon:Breh u must not be married....you have to ask and plan that shyt especially if you have kids
definitely understandable. but kids sleep very early. whats to stop you two being in bed from escalating into sex naturally as it should

OP says no kids too