Huskies gotta be the most frustrating dog ever

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
My friend's husky was soooo beautiful, but if you're always busy or not at home a lot it's definitely best not to get one. They also shed a ton, which is a no no for me. I wish I could own one, they're so annoying and I love it.
Breh, tell me about it

In the last year my halfhusky half germain shepard took out 3 ps5 controllers. Them things aint cheap

And that shedding is no joke

Thats my lil homey tho

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The absolute worst dog (outside of pits which should be illegal) to get if you don’t know how to take care of a working dog. That MF will make your life miserable.

s@n

All Star
Daps
I have a husky/malamute mix that came from a NA res in Maine. He's about 9 now. Smart as hell, but an absolute mama's boy. Dude gets annoyed by little kids (always has the :huhldup: around 'em), but he's such a p*ssy that he won't move if my younger daughter or another shorty is harassing him, he just stays with the:beli: looking off into the distance. He's so passive aggressive, lol.

TDA92

Yo cousin Craig..hook us up.
Daps
Breh, tell me about it

In the last year my halfhusky half germain shepard took out 3 ps5 controllers. Them things aint cheap

And that shedding is no joke

Thats my lil homey tho
Yup, they have really bad separation anxiety and will tear your shyt up because they miss you lol. Theyre super energetic as well; and need space, and to be outdoors. Maybe when I'm retired I'll own a couple. I can't risk them tearing my house down.