Huskies gotta be the most frustrating dog ever

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
i can relate. Not too late, because i put him in his crate when i go to bed, but my dog only eats at night. He wont eat during the day, kinda weird, but when the sun goes down he tears that shyt up very loudly like its his last meal
Have a dog with decorum brehs

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
My best friend has a husky, strangest thing I've ever seen. She doesn't bark, doesn't howl, doesn't want to play, sleeps most of the day, just lazy as fukk in general. But when she wants attention, she DEMANDS it, and is a dikk until they comply, which they always do. When I'm watching her, she knows I don't play that shyt, and acts right. Sometimes she gets feisty and tests me, and I have to put her on punishment.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I miss my husky. She did that same thing for bathtime and when she couldn't go for a ride in the car with me. Suffice it to say she went almost everywhere with me. Want another once the wife finally agrees to give it another go with a dog. It broke her heart when she died because she never had pets growing up. So she's been reluctant to get another one although me and my daughter have been ready since damn near the next day
Sorry for your loss.

Honestly agree with the sentiment that the best way to grieve a pet is to get a new one if you can afford it. Nothing ever cured my sadness faster than taking care of a new pet.

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
Sorry for your loss.

Honestly agree with the sentiment that the best way to grieve a pet is to get a new one if you can afford it. Nothing ever cured my sadness faster than taking care of a new pet.
Yep, growing up my family always had dogs and they all died at some point. And it is always sad because they are like family too. We had that Husky from 2 months old til she was 12 years old. It was by far the longest time I ever had a dog live. But if a new one showed up the next day I would've been just fine.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
The other 50%
GettyImages-1153019783-212f3a30f2874e01b82582f65010d569.jpg
Yup