Hypothetically, If the purpose of life is to spread your genes, why...

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Don't more males have 6-7 kids, and multiple baby mamas / mothers? :ooh:

Not a race bait thread, just asking on monogamy and child-support and how this modern society works. And why do people, generally look down on the dude with a bunch of kids (Shawty Lo)

:shaq:

1980sCokeFlow

Banned
Daps

Not a race bait thread, just asking on monogamy and child-support and how this modern society works. And why do people, generally look down on the dude with a bunch of kids (Shawty Lo):shaq:

As for the bolded... You can't properly take care of that many kids and properly caring for kids is more than providing money as many women tend to think.

If you're able to PROPERLY care for that many kids... Do ya thing

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Im talking Ghenkis Khan... (Im listening to Joe Rogan podcast w/ Eddie Huang)

Realistically, also.... also having like 10+ kids now, means.. in 2013. All my kids should have Facebook (or whatever sticks around), and I can be remembered in pictures forever.

Like traveling and getting a chick preggo in every country.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I'm doing my part... 2 down, 2 to go :obama:

But having the kids isn't the problem, its when it comes down to actually raising them is where most cats have the problem. I know nikkas with 3+ kids, but if you tell them Gucci gonna be at the club on Saturday they won't go get their kids that weekend.

if you have kids, you gotta be willing to give up part of yourself and your life to raise them properly and if you aren't willing to do that you shouldn't be having kids (or going raw in these hoes :lolbron:)

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
But having the kids isn't the problem, its when it comes down to actually raising them is where most cats have the problem.

Truth, I have 2 Im raising now...

My dad had 52 (32 Bahamas, we know BUT he said he had 20 more unknown) kids... as a youngin I was like :sadcam: BUT that dude got his own Facebook group, where we all talk about him, and his grandkids etc. Dude a legend

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas

Tried to spoiler it but :blindandcool:

Pops Obitutary in 91 (I was 12).... so imagine the amount of grandkids and great-grands now... Legend
vdpphw.jpg

His FB group..
2qj99oi.jpg

My Dad was making paper tho, we all was taken care of...

Sugar

Banned
Daps
My brother got 8 kids and the nikka's only 30. Doesn't do anything for them :smh:

Daps
Reppin
London

Not a race bait thread, just asking on monogamy and child-support and how this modern society works. And why do people, generally look down on the dude with a bunch of kids (Shawty Lo)

:shaq:

Natural game theory, maybe. There was a time when playing the odds, particularly in agrarian societies, where the more hands you had to help out with farming, herding and battles, etc. could ensure the survival of a community. More, coupled with the high risk of disease claiming a few, dwindling resources could still be managed somewhat effectively. The more you had, the better chance your genes had for survival. Societies were, then, more likely to have ideologies and an ethical framework that would allow copious procreation by whatever means.

Unfortunately/Fortunately, as a result of increased intelligence there have been a number of improvements in the mode of living, which means there an increasing number of people are surviving into older ages. with that, there's less need for a great number of kin in otheer for one to earn a living and protect one's community. So the best equipped to survive and dominate are those who pursue and increase said intelligence. Individuals with smaller families have a better chance of rearing intelligent offspring, because they usually have more time and abilities to provide mentally, etc.

Heavily condensed obviously, but you get the idea. My two cents.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
alot of people have kids and dont realize they goen be the biggest investment in your life

i see too many people having babies just to send them to baby sitters and tell em get out they face they whole life...then wonder why these lil kids be fukked up

they from the babysitter generation