Hypothetically, If the purpose of life is to spread your genes, why...

concise

Veteran
Daps
52? :damn:

That's basically forcing to have to go far to make sure you find a girl who's not a 2nd, 3rd, 4th cousin :damn:

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
To correct something real quick, the purpose isn't to just spread your genes, it's to expand your lineage. As a single man having a bunch of kids is taking a chance on doing that because you are at the mercy of women who may or may not give your kids your last name.

Now if you can get it like that with all your kids with your last name then I'd say you're :win:....cuz no matter how much of a deadbeat you was your legacy and lineage will go forth stronger with more seeds under your belt. Your kids might hate you but they can't ever deny whose seed they are.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't more males have 6-7 kids, and multiple baby mamas / mothers? :ooh:

Not a race bait thread, just asking on monogamy and child-support and how this modern society works. And why do people, generally look down on the dude with a bunch of kids (Shawty Lo)

:shaq:

If you can take care of and raise all of those kids, then by all means be fruitful homey

concise

Veteran
Daps
To correct something real quick, the purpose isn't to just spread your genes, it's to expand your lineage. As a single man having a bunch of kids is taking a chance on doing that because you are at the mercy of women who may or may not give your kids your last name.

Now if you can get it like that with all your kids with your last name then I'd say you're :win:....cuz no matter how much of a deadbeat you was your legacy and lineage will go forth stronger with more seeds under your belt. Your kids might hate you but they can't ever deny whose seed they are.

What the fukk is wrong with you dudes and your obsession with last names? Most of you are rocking a name some slavemaster put on one of your ancestors, so what the fukk? :mindblown: Whether the kid has your last name doesn't make a difference if they decide to call you in for child support, doesn't change that that's genetically your kid, etc.

Egomaniacal1

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
What the fukk is wrong with you dudes and your obsession with last names? Most of you are rocking a name some slavemaster put on one of your ancestors, so what the fukk? :mindblown: Whether the kid has your last name doesn't make a difference if they decide to call you in for child support, doesn't change that that's genetically your kid, etc.

My dude, you PMSing today or what?!?! I can see you just wanted to rant cuz ain't nothing you just typed have anything to do with any of the points I was making.

In conclusion, :umad:

concise

Veteran
Daps
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I get what you're saying, but when you think of the Washingtons is a pic of George Washington and his family the first thing to pop in your head?

I know its not for me. The first thing that pops in my head is the Washington family that grew up down the road from me and how they are on their 3rd generation now, just in that area.

I totally understand the need to give your seed your last name for extending our lineage....

White folks get it.
Africans get it.
Italians get it
Jews get it.

We need to get it

concise

Veteran
Daps
I get what you're saying, but when you think of the Washingtons is a pic of George Washington and his family the first thing to pop in your head?

I know its not for me. The first thing that pops in my head is the Washington family that grew up down the road from me and how they are on their 3rd generation now, just in that area.

I totally understand the need to give your seed your last name for extending our lineage....

White folks get it.
Africans get it.
Italians get it
Jews get it.

We need to get it

I know, but when you start breeding up several outside women, you can't complain about something that's practically impossible to accomplish, the more mothers you begin to pile up.

Egomaniacal1

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
I'm sorry you were unable to read around the profanities and smilies. Restated:

Your child, whatever his or her name is, is your lineage.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/06/health/06donor.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Of course genetically your lineage would be within whatever kids you have but no one can see and acknowledge a genetic lineage. Passing your name is more important. You're missing the bigger picture. As the generations go by so to does your name(assuming all your sons are smart enough to keep having their kids have their last name too) and the chances of greatness becoming attached to your lineage also increases.

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
Don't more males have 6-7 kids, and multiple baby mamas / mothers? :ooh:

Not a race bait thread, just asking on monogamy and child-support and how this modern society works. And why do people, generally look down on the dude with a bunch of kids (Shawty Lo)

:shaq:

IT'S NOT THAT THEY HAVE HAVE A BUNCH OF KIDS. IT'S WHETHER OR NOT THOSE KIDS ARE BROUGHT INTO A PRODUCTIVE ENVIRONMENT AND CAN BE TAKEN CARE OF.