I’m not a fan of cancel culture but fukk this cac Ari Shaffir

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I occasionally go to comedy clubs in the city

when I said that it's on if I see joe rogan, some of the "scared of own shadows" cowards here thought it was just internet talk..or confused me with the "get angry today, forget next week" type.

I hope I run into Ari one day also...these bytch ass comedians think shyt is sweet or that everybody forgets the shyt they say
Ari and Joe are two different people. One is a black belt in multiple disciplines, trains everyday, and can actually fight. The other is a washed, unfunny 'comedian'. You try to run down on Joe you're gonna get put to sleep and will be the talk of one of his podcasts. Do you, though. Just don't say you weren't warned by multiple people.

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca

when I said that it's on if I see joe rogan, some of the "scared of own shadows" cowards here thought it was just internet talk..or confused me with the "get angry today, forget next week" type.

I hope I run into Ari one day also...these bytch ass comedians think shyt is sweet or that everybody forgets the shyt they say

They're always at the Comedy Store. You can get real close to them there.

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
they talked shyt when nate dogg died. they talked shyt when whitney houston died too. anytime we are mourning one of our icons they pop up with this shyt

the folks who say we, the pathological underclass are perpetual victims who looks for racism while they don't see color. very interesting people those ofays

i got my eyes on them in the coming weeks as it pertains to all things kobe..... and especially them white bytches

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Not even surprised it’s a Jew

par for the course for them

NOT SURPRISED YOU WOULD PUT THIS ON JEWS.............

IM A JEW AND THE BIGGEST KOBE FAN ON THIS FORUM

MY ENTIRE FAMILY WHO GREW UP IN LOS ANGELES WATCHING THIS MAN GIVE OUR COMMUNITY HIS ALL HAS GONE THROUGH TREMENDOUS PAIN OVER THIS TODAY

THIS "COMEDIAN" IS A HUGE FAGOT, NOT A JEW .. FAGOTS COME IN ALL COLORS CREEDS RELIGIONS AND NATIONALITIES.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Ari and Joe are two different people. One is a black belt in multiple disciplines, trains everyday, and can actually fight. The other is a washed, unfunny 'comedian'. You try to run down on Joe you're gonna get put to sleep and will be the talk of one of his podcasts. Do you, though. Just don't say you weren't warned by multiple people.

That old cac would get folded u cac dweeb

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Respect breh. I know people like to be funny and post the Dave Chappelle keepin it real clips in these scenarios but honestly some of these cacs need that wake up call to let them know shyt ain't sweet.

And I'm sure anyone was to rock this cacs jaw and get charged for it, you could easily crowdfund 10x over the legal fees these days with how much Kobe was loved.