I’m not a fan of cancel culture but fukk this cac Ari Shaffir

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I occasionally go to comedy clubs in the city

when I said that it's on if I see joe rogan, some of the "scared of own shadows" cowards here thought it was just internet talk..or confused me with the "get angry today, forget next week" type.

I hope I run into Ari one day also...these bytch ass comedians think shyt is sweet or that everybody forgets the shyt they say

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
You can’t really cancel a guy that literally goes on stage naked and poops down his own leg and drugs his own friends for entertainment.

he is a trolling Jew who is trying to operate outside of the matrix by trolling at a very bad time. I’m honestly hoping some ese, cuz, or bloods out there who are lakers fans go and put in work, but that’s just me.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Think how much hate you have to have in your heart to hold on to some shyt that was proven false almost 2 decades ago...and that was the only thing you ever could hold on to...

Pathetic
It’s not even hate, most Jews have a VERY weird way of looking at the world. They would never admit it though, but there is something off about each and every single one of them. It is what it is. You call it out and they play victim....