stolengold.
HCiRria.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Respect breh. I know people like to be funny and post the Dave Chappelle keepin it real clips in these scenarios but honestly some of these cacs need that wake up call to let them know shyt ain't sweet.

And I'm sure anyone was to rock this cacs jaw and get charged for it, you could easily crowdfund 10x over the legal fees these days with how much Kobe was loved.
I just want to talk to them face to face. See if the energy is the same.

I move around with bodycams for my own protection, anyway.

If they get confronted by somebody else, I can prove that I wasn't there and not involved in whatever happened.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Ari and Joe are two different people. One is a black belt in multiple disciplines, trains everyday, and can actually fight. The other is a washed, unfunny 'comedian'. You try to run down on Joe you're gonna get put to sleep and will be the talk of one of his podcasts. Do you, though. Just don't say you weren't warned by multiple people.
I've spoken openly about reporting officer misconduct after run ins with cops .Those complaints have my personal information on them.
You're confusing me with somebody else.....or maybe reading more into my posts than what is there.
Thanks for the concern, though.

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In the whole world it was bound to be someone with something negative to say.
So why did you post that here?

You are just as bad and as tactless and tone deaf as he is.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
NOT SURPRISED YOU WOULD PUT THIS ON JEWS.............

IM A JEW AND THE BIGGEST KOBE FAN ON THIS FORUM

MY ENTIRE FAMILY WHO GREW UP IN LOS ANGELES WATCHING THIS MAN GIVE OUR COMMUNITY HIS ALL HAS GONE THROUGH TREMENDOUS PAIN OVER THIS TODAY

THIS "COMEDIAN" IS A HUGE FAGOT, NOT A JEW .. FAGOTS COME IN ALL COLORS CREEDS RELIGIONS AND NATIONALITIES.
Shut the hell up

get back in ur rat trap