I’m single because my baby daddy is white.

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
You think like a loser filled with hate. Congrats
Accountability = think like a hate filled loser, huh. You can argue as emotionally as you want but there has to reprimands for poor decisions or they'll be made regularly. Society runs on fear, fear of poverty, fear of prison, fear of death, fear of shame/isolation is actually one of the lighter crosses to bear yet some how some way the community of folk with skin like mine doesn't seem to have social standards like that anymore due to an ongoing affair with dysfunction, you seem to either be a product of or a fan of said dysfunction either way I'm not going to debate the point further, be blessed

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Accountability = think like a hate filled loser, huh. You can argue as emotionally as you want but there has to reprimands for poor decisions or they'll be made regularly. Society runs on fear, fear of poverty, fear of prison, fear of death, fear of shame/isolation is actually one of the lighter crosses to bear yet some how some way the community of folk with skin like mine doesn't seem to have social standards like that anymore due to an ongoing affair with dysfunction, you seem to either be a product of or a fan of said dysfunction either way I'm not going to debate the point further, be blessed
Yawn. You know nothing about being blessed little man. You're a miserable loser