I’m single because my baby daddy is white.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
First, If I plant an apple seed in Spain, the Americas, and Africa is it not still an apple grown in a different environment? You’re the Earth, we’re seed bearers sewing seeds in the Earth. I actually agree with you for the most part except the part where men carry the exact same liability as women in that situation. We can walk off and act as if a woman and child never existed, can women say the same? It’s nowhere near the same Sis.

As far as dating folks who look like their mother being pushed as an absolute, that’s ridiculous. The breeds are half so they pretty much go with who they grow up around. I know so many breeds from where I grew up and in the military that you could tell who they fukk with by their demeanor. Some had Black wives/BMs and others didn’t.

Not every environment has the conditions to produce the same kind of fruit.

A ww comes from the nutsack of the wm. She is his finished product not yours. He’s already imprinted everything he needed to onto her, and whether she procreates with you or not, deep down she still has inherited some of her white mother’s and white father’s ways and she still supports, benefits and enables the system he built that oppresses you.

When I say boys seek women who look like their mothers I don’t mean literally breh lol. But look a boy’s mother is the first connection he makes to a woman. She shapes him. There are Brehs with mommy issues because their connection with their mom was f**** up because she wasn’t a good mother, and it impacted the way they looked at women and the relationships they had with women.

Ww birthed and shaped the same WM y’all hate for wenches to fukk. Those WW are raising the very White boys that have long oppressed and profiled brehs. I do agree that there is a different liability for women in general because yes the father can walk away. But I will always see wenches as buck as being one in the same. Unfortunately nothing y’all say will change that.

Last edited:

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
People in here being disingenuous.

Like her being seeded with a white dude makes her undateable.

But also crapping on black kid single moms as bottoms barrel anyways.
Single women with children when you're a single man who's childless, with a good trajectory for future, a stable present, and a non sketchy past is always bottom barrel regardless, this bytch is beneath single bytches with kids who have black fathers, but single mothers has always been a no for thise who got it like that, or at least have self respect/value themselves

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t agree. Women are the creators of life, we birth y’all. Our imprint is just as meaningful—boys often will seek woman that are like his mom(if she was a good mom) for example I’ve noticed that a majority of biracial boys that have white mothers only date WW. They want woman that look like their mom. What do I look like playing a step mother to mixed boys who will then go on to produce future white children. No. On top of that I see it as a betrayal when a Breh seeds a woman who is the complete opposite of his black mother—the one who carried him for nine months and brought him into this world?man look.

y’all can live by whatever hypocrisy that you want to but as for me I see bucks and wenches as one in the same. It’s one thing if he has sex or dates ww, but to make a baby or have ever married one? Nope. My last boyfriend had a white girlfriend before me. He was fine—he didn’t have a c00n/buck mentality but it did somewhat bother me that he had a serious relationship with one. I’ve dated other bm who have been involved with WW on a more serious level and they were compromised lol—they had some issues with blackness. On average most black people who participate in IR on a serious level have put up with things from their white partner—subtle racism, ignorance—some even put their white partner on a pedestal. And it’s not just bw, it’s bm too.

look whether your seeding or being seeded by a white person, you’ve still entangled with the oppressor(because standing by every powerful white man is the white woman, under every white father is his white daughter who deep down has inherited some of his ways).

That's exactly why women have to be more careful about the partners they choose than men do

women are more important than men, so they have to be more mindful of who they share their bodies with

Men have pride and ego women can't understand

The type of black man she wants doesn't want a single mother let alone one with a white baby daddy

notice she said she's single because she has a white baby daddy, so why doesn't she get another white man

she never wanted to be a white man in the first place just wanted a baby by him and now wants a nikka to come in with the superman cape

don't work that way

Also women choose partners differently than men do

Ol girl from the jamie fox show got a white baby daddy and complained black men won't date her anymore
and she still looks good

Drake got a white baby mama, he won't have any problem with black women if he chooses to go after black women

there's a double standard because men and women are two different people, that's how it is

ArKane24

Pro
Daps
Reppin
North Little Rock
First, If I plant an apple seed in Spain, the Americas, and Africa is it not still an apple grown in a different environment? You’re the Earth, we’re seed bearers sewing seeds in the Earth. I actually agree with you for the most part except the part where men carry the exact same liability as women in that situation. We can walk off and act as if a woman and child never existed, can women say the same? It’s nowhere near the same Sis.

As far as dating folks who look like their mother being pushed as an absolute that’s ridiculous. The breeds are half so they pretty much go with who they grow up around. I know so many breeds from where I grew up and in the military that you could tell who they fukk with by their demeanor. Some had Black wives/BMs and others didn’t.
Not every environment has the conditions to produce the same “Quality” of fruit.

A ww comes from the nutsack of the wm. She is his finished product not yours. He’s already imprinted everything he needed to onto her, and whether she procreates with you or not, deep down she still has inherited some of her father’s ways and she still supports, benefits and enables the system he built that oppresses you.

When I say look boys seek women who like their mothers I don’t mean literally breh lol. But look a boy’s mother is the first connection he makes to a woman. She shapes him. There are Brehs with mommy issues because their connection with their mom was f**** up because she wasn’t a good mother, and it impacted the way they looked at women and the relationships they had with women.

Ww birthed and shaped the same WM y’all hate for wenches to fukk. Those WW are raising the very White boys that have long oppressed and profiled brehs. I do agree that there is a different liability for women in general because yes the father can walk away. But I will always see wenches as buck as being one in the same. Unfortunately nothing y’all say will change that.

The bolded is exactly my point, Sis. So what is a kid from the nuts of a Black man? That’s all I’m trying to say. We males leave the imprint on y’all females, Black or white. That’s why it’s so important for y’all to stay home. We don’t want y’all/need y’all being an enhanced baby factory for white people. Kids usually follow the heads of their household which are men in the natural order of things.

I don’t want to argue with you though, we’re on the same page. I just have to make that clear distinction about what’s at stake.

Edit: I meant to add the 1st bolded.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
That's exactly why women have to be more careful about the partners they choose than men do

women are more important than men, so they have to be more mindful of who they share their bodies with

Men have pride and ego women can't understand

The type of black man she wants doesn't want a single mother let alone one with a white baby daddy

notice she said she's single because she has a white baby daddy, so why doesn't she get another white man

she never wanted to be a white man in the first place just wanted a baby by him and now wants a nikka to come in with the superman cape

don't work that way

Also women choose partners differently than men do

Ol girl from the jamie fox show got a white baby daddy and complained black men won't date her anymore
and she still looks good

Drake got a white baby mama, he won't have any problem with black women if he chooses to go after black women

there's a double standard because men and women are two different people, that's how it is
I know of two bw off the top of my head who had a child with wm and are now with bm. So I think it goes both ways tbh. While many Brehs would disqualify her, there are some brehs that won’t. Hell I’ve even seen wm wifing WW who have biracial kids. Some people don’t care as much as others do.

Arguably drake still getting black women has to do with the $ and the clout/fame—he’s a celebrity lol. But many bw felt betrayed by drake when he got the ww pregnant. They don’t see him the same as they did when they believed he loved bw. Bw don’t usually support Brehs who Ir date—no more then y’all support wenches.

I don’t know which female actress your talking about from jamie fox, so I can’t comment on that.

And I don’t know enough about ole girl in the op to even make assumptions about her life. But if she didn’t want to be with a wm, she wouldn’t have gotten with that white guy in the first place lol.

I do agree though that women do need to be careful about who they procreate with. I also think that most men of all races would agree with y’all take on this. But I also think to a lesser extent there are women who feel the same way about the reverse. As a side note, there are a ton of biracial kids with white mothers that are in the foster care system because their white mom wanted black dikk but didn’t want the visible stain of having a brown baby.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know of two bw off the top of my head who had a child with wm and are now with bm. So I think it goes both ways tbh. While many Brehs would disqualify her, there are some brehs that won’t. Hell I’ve even seen wm wifing WW who have biracial kids. Some people don’t care as much as others do.

Arguably drake still getting black women has to do with the $ and the clout/fame—he’s a celebrity lol. But many bw felt betrayed by drake when he got the ww pregnant. They don’t see him the same as they did when they believed he loved bw. Bw don’t usually support Brehs who Ir date—no more then y’all support wenches.

I don’t know which female actress your talking about from jamie fox, so I can’t comment on that.

And I don’t know enough about ole girl in the op to even make assumptions about her life. But if she didn’t want to be with a wm, she wouldn’t have gotten with that white guy in the first place lol.

I do agree though that women do need to be careful about who they procreate with. I also think that most men of all races would agree with y’all take on this. But I also think to a lesser extent there are women who feel the same way about the reverse. As a side note, there are a ton of biracial kids with white mothers that are in the foster care system because their white mom wanted black dikk but didn’t want the visible stain of having a brown baby.

First thing I said was the TYPE OF BLACK MAN SHE WANTS

I didn't say no black man at all would get with, his posters in this thread who already said the would save, that was never the point

It's who she wants that doesn't want her for these reasons

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)

This is weird considering that waffle colored nikka ain't black lol

Henny and_ HotWings

A well seasoned nikka
Daps
Reppin
Bmore stand up!
fukk I look like as a BLACK man, raising some WHITE man’s child???

My self respect and blackness wouldn’t allow it.

I could never kiss my woman, nor eat her puss-C knowing Neanderthal dikk had been in it several times.:gag::gag::gag:

On top of that, EVERYONE would be laughing at you behind your back… black folks AND cacs alike. Just imagine those family outings…. :laugh::sad::smh:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Here we go lol. A man seeding up a woman is not the same as a woman being seeded by a man. I agree with your opinion on dating the other side’s toss offs/raising a white man/woman’s kid, but it’s not the same at all. We drop, y’all absorb. The “colonizer coochie” label is on point because women can’t leave a mark on another person/their partner genetically through sexual activity (ie, conception), only men can.

Edited for clarity before somebody misunderstands leaving a genetic mark on a person’s partner vs a child having a woman’s genetics as well as a man’s. Men leave our mark on women and our children, not the other way around. Don’t be fooled by white folks social depravity. Y’all women can have children of other races while men only produce after our own. That’s actually what makes you so valuable to us to where we don’t want you fukking with them. We don’t need you making soldiers for them with yours or your father’s Black genetics.
High school biology, yay or nay? :mjgrin:

LDC

Rookie
Daps
that boy needs a black man in his life. whether it's his grandpa, coach, his mom's bf, or something. he just does

cause he could grow up thinking he's a cac or that the world won't see him as a black man and that could end badly.

i don't care about the mom's decisions in the past. the present is that she has a half black, half white child. that child needs positive black role models in his life so he can grow up and be a decent man. :yeshrug:

we can clown her online or whatever, but she knows what is best for her boy and it's clearly not his white bio dad.

Cool, but what if this man tell you he don’t want you teaching his son about being a black man? What if Dad flip that right-wing switch like most of them do and he teaches his son the complete opposite of what you've instilled when he’s with him on the weekends? Cause that's HIS son.