I’m single because my baby daddy is white.

ArKane24

Pro
Daps
Reppin
North Little Rock
Why is this BM shyt so prevalent tho. Stick with ya man's, lotta girls looking for someone to play step-daddy. Cut it out.

Exactly, can't blame em.

That’s why I always push the Bible and Quran as practical life skills training besides the obvious spiritual benefit. All of this confusion is the result of promiscuity. We have to learn to pick the right dance partner to seed up and then dance with who brung you, in life, until the end.

ArKane24

Pro
Daps
Reppin
North Little Rock
I hear you... I dont hold that against you tho.... we're men and we can do shyt like that.

The same WM that hate black people - are smashing BW behind closed doors and nobody holds that against them.

Those same WM still stay on code.

shyt.... Donald Trump done smashed black women in the past.... Men can do what the fukk we want.... we smash our enemy's woman all the time.

but if a chick steps out and gets in bed with the enemy, there is no coming back from that.

that intelligent brother she desires, will never be available to her.

She's done.

That’s the 100% truth of all of this. Men conquer, women are conquered. I’m not planting a garden where someone’s toilet is. That feminist shyt has really got the white women leading Black women to think they’re conquerors like men at our people’s expense.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
I agree but in Common’s case he probably doesn’t care since he messed with the Jurassic Park mother.

and why would she even admit that shyt in the first place?? :scust:
I mean I would skeet once or twice in her.

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
E7OI_wYUYAErwXE

:picard::picard::picard:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Here we go lol. A man seeding up a woman is not the same as a woman being seeded by a man. I agree with your opinion on dating the other side’s toss offs/raising a white man/woman’s kid, but it’s not the same at all. We drop, y’all absorb. The “colonizer coochie” label is on point because women can’t leave a mark on a person genetically, only men can.
I don’t agree. Women are the creators of life, we birth y’all. Our imprint is just as meaningful—boys often will seek woman that are like his mom(if she was a good mom) for example I’ve noticed that a majority of biracial boys that have white mothers only date WW. They want woman that look like their mom. What do I look like playing a step mother to mixed boys who will then go on to produce future white children. No. On top of that I see it as a betrayal when a Breh seeds a woman who is the complete opposite of his black mother—the one who carried him for nine months and brought him into this world?man look.

y’all can live by whatever hypocrisy that you want to but as for me I see bucks and wenches as one in the same. It’s one thing if he has sex or dates ww, but to make a baby or have ever married one? Nope. My last boyfriend had a white girlfriend before me. He was fine—he didn’t have a c00n/buck mentality but it did somewhat bother me that he had a serious relationship with one. I’ve dated other bm who have been involved with WW on a more serious level and they were compromised lol—they had some issues with blackness. On average most black people who participate in IR on a serious level have put up with things from their white partner—subtle racism, ignorance—some even put their white partner on a pedestal. And it’s not just bw, it’s bm too.

look whether your seeding or being seeded by a white person, you’ve still entangled with the oppressor(because standing by every powerful white man is the white woman, under every white father is his white daughter who deep down has inherited some of his ways).

ArKane24

Pro
Daps
Reppin
North Little Rock
I don’t agree. Women are the creators of life, we birth y’all. Our imprint is just as meaningful—boys often will seek woman that are like his mom(if she was a good mom) for example I’ve noticed that a majority of biracial boys that have white mothers only date WW. They want woman that look like their mom. What do I look like playing a step mother to mixed boys who will then go on to produce future white children. No. On top of that I see it as a betrayal when a Breh seeds a woman who is the complete opposite of his black mother—the one who carried him for nine months and brought him into this world?man look.

y’all can live by whatever hypocrisy that you want to but as for me I see bucks and wenches as one in the same. It’s one thing if he has sex or dates ww, but to make a baby or have ever married one? Nope. My last boyfriend had a white girlfriend before me. He was fine—he didn’t have a c00n/buck mentality but it did somewhat bother me that he had a serious relationship with one. I’ve dated other bm who have been involved with WW on a more serious level and they were compromised lol—they had some issues with blackness. On average most black people who participate in IR on a serious level have put up with things from their white partner—subtle racism, ignorance—some even put their white partner on a pedestal. And it’s not just bw, it’s bm too.

look whether your seeding or being seeded by a white person, you’ve still entangled with the oppressor(because standing by every powerful white man is the white woman, under every white father is his white daughter who deep down has inherited some of his ways).

First, If I plant an apple seed in Spain, the Americas, and Africa is it not still an apple grown in a different environment? You’re the Earth, we’re seed bearers sewing seeds in the Earth. I actually agree with you for the most part except the part where men carry the exact same liability as women in that situation. We can walk off and act as if a woman and child never existed, can women say the same? It’s nowhere near the same Sis.

As far as dating folks who look like their mother being pushed as an absolute, that’s ridiculous. The breeds are half so they pretty much go with who they grow up around. I know so many breeds from where I grew up and in the military that you could tell who they fukk with by their demeanor. Some had Black wives/BMs and others didn’t.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bringing life into the world isn't a mistake it's a choice, especially for women, in 2021, in the first world. Conflating whole ass human beings being created with a "mistake" is foolishness
Whatever word you want to choose. Whats you're point. She deserves to be shunned?

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Bringing life into the world isn't a mistake it's a choice, especially for women, in 2021, in the first world. Conflating whole ass human beings being created with a "mistake" is foolishness
Women have no agency to a lot of the men that claim to champion them. They see them more as children than people.