I’m single because my baby daddy is white.

ArKane24

Pro
Daps
Reppin
North Little Rock
High school biology, yay or nay? :mjgrin:

Nah, I actually have a bachelor’s degree, but fukk Babylonian Biology class . Go through the rest of the posts between me and her if you want clarification. You’re a little late so I’m not gonna even trip off the fact you’re being funny without context.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Here we go lol. A man seeding up a woman is not the same as a woman being seeded by a man. I agree with your opinion on dating the other side’s toss offs/raising a white man/woman’s kid, but it’s not the same at all. We drop, y’all absorb. The “colonizer coochie” label is on point because women can’t leave a mark on another person/their partner genetically through sexual activity (ie, conception), only men can.

Edited for clarity before somebody misunderstands leaving a genetic mark on a person’s partner vs a child having a woman’s genetics as well as a man’s. Men leave our mark on women and our children, not the other way around. Don’t be fooled by white folks social depravity. Y’all women can have children of other races while men only produce after our own. That’s actually what makes you so valuable to us to where we don’t want you fukking with them. We don’t need you making soldiers for them with yours or your father’s Black genetics.
This sounds like that swirl denial Nick Cannon was preaching to Rizza Islam:russ:. A child takes after both parents DNA, that's just basic biology there. If you have a baby with a cac then your child is going to be half cac.:yeshrug:

Thingsfallapart

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This sounds like that swirl denial Nick Cannon was preaching to Rizza Islam:russ:. A child takes after both parents DNA, that's just basic biology there. If you have a baby with a cac then your child is going to be half cac.:yeshrug:
On god. nikkas in here juelzing talking about “it’s different”, until their half cac baby, marries a full cac and now they’re walking around with Cac grandchildren looking like the help. nikkas don’t care about their legacy at all.

Any black woman or black man that procreates with a cac is conquered.

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
Every wench I know that had kids with a cac trapped him into marrying her. Knowing this one was just used as a white man’s nut rag and tossed aside after getting pregnant would make me uncomfortable. Ain’t no telling what kinda nasty deviant shyt she did to try to keep him around. I don’t blame breh for hitting the :camby:

Fukk I look like raising some white man’s family secret :why:

ArKane24

Pro
Daps
Reppin
North Little Rock

Sure enough, but which side, patrilineal or matrilineal, the Cac or any other race’s genetics is passed on is extremely important in the natural order of the world whether the establishment presents it as such or not (which they don’t). There’s a reason why, historically, men were always either killed or made into eunuchs and women became breeders/forced into harems of the oppressors and domestic workers for the oppressors when populations were conquered by others. It’s only relatively recently that the original populations’ of conquered areas or captive populations’ males were allowed to procreate with their own women and that’s only because of the greed of the oppressor which they know now was a big mistake.

It’s not as simple as, “Duurrrr, high school biology “, Hoss. The Old World knew something we don’t seem to understand by the design of the establishment, yet they openly have done it throughout recent history, eg, blanqueamiento and forced sex with white males/black females during chattel slavery. I’m not going down that road with you though. That path is well worn on the Coli. I’ll just agree to disagree and call it.

Last edited:

sunny80

All Star
Daps
So let me get this straight. She's ruined for having a half white baby but dating a half white woman is ok? I mean I don't blame any black man that doesn't want to deal with that baggage but keep it consistent.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
So let me get this straight. She's ruined for having a half white baby but dating a half white woman is ok? I mean I don't blame any black man that doesn't want to deal with that baggage but keep it consistent.
Umm u do see how a lot of us are getting on this poster who is trying to say "it's different" right?

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
On god. nikkas in here juelzing talking about “it’s different”, until their half cac baby, marries a full cac and now they’re walking around with Cac grandchildren looking like the help. nikkas don’t care about their legacy at all.

Any black woman or black man that procreates with a cac is conquered.

:deadmanny:

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Whatever word you want to choose. Whats you're point. She deserves to be shunned?
That's the exact point, shunning/shame is social justice in a literal sense. If she's loved/welcomed back, others don't learn anything AND she doesn't learn anything.

Someone can be cool/welcomed back with time passing, but they and NO ONE is entitled to love, especially in the face of bad choices. I swear some of y'all don't understand accountability. It's literally holding the L, and being an example for others on what to NOT do, that's it.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's the exact point, shunning/shame is social justice in a literal sense. If she's loved/welcomed back, others don't learn anything AND she doesn't learn anything.

Someone can be cool/welcomed back with time passing, but they and NO ONE is entitled to love, especially in the face of bad choices. I swear some of y'all don't understand accountability. It's literally holding the L, and being an example for others on what to NOT do, that's it.
You think like a loser filled with hate. Congrats