Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

Guru

1995 -
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Thots are thots.

If a man cheats, in the eyes of a woman hes a b*stard.
If a women cheats, shes ok in the eyes of other women, because she will use one of these lame excuses.
A man will just want to get his nut...I'm sure he'd be happy to get back with/stay with his girlfriend/wife
Women will do it because they aren't happy with the dude.....man that runs much deeper. That's way worse. If you aren't happy, why be with him?

Deny it all you want but deep down you nikkas know I'm right :umad:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
I think it's worse cause when a man cheats, he can genuinely feel remorse for how it makes the woman feel.
When a woman cheats, she usually doubles down and blames the man for her indiscretion. Adding insult to injury.

James Gordon

Superstar
Daps
Its worse when women do they can have side dude babies and say its yours:damn:

Men can cheat have side babies all over the city as long as nobody know nobody gets hurt:whoa:

Guru

1995 -
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I think it's worse cause when a man cheats, he can genuinely feel remorse for how it makes the woman feel.
When a woman cheats, she usually doubles down and blames the man for her indiscretion. Adding insult to injury.

A few reasons why it's worse:

1. The vagina has more pulling power than the penis. A woman will always have more options available to her. Women get hit on constantly and are more used to the attention than men are. It shows greater strength of character to say no to an opportunity that doesn't come around very often than it does to reject the same opportunities that come around on a daily basis. If a woman is used to rejecting guys' advances, then it stands to reason that she should be able to say no when it counts. Failure to do so shows weakness on the part of somebody who's supposed to be strong.

2. There is a difference between penetrating and being penetrated. A man penetrating a woman is allowing himself to penetrate her; a woman being penetrated is not only allowing herself to be penetrated but is also allowing her partner to penetrate her. Doubled responsibility means double the fault.

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
It's foul either way, but I think what is in that person's heart makes it "worse".

I think sometimes women cheat with more "bad intentions" than men. They can cheat as a way of saying "F**k You" to their man. Whereas, I think most men don't really do that (some dudes that hate their wife might).

It's like the difference between 1st degree murder and manslaughter. It's killing somebody either way, but if you plan and plot to kill somebody versus you getting in a fist fight with somebody and just pull out the 9 milli, there's a difference in the level of evil.

Guru

1995 -
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
It's the same
No it's not :comeon:

Women go on and on about needing an "emotional" component for an affair. A good many of these women (if not most of them) consider cheating with an emotional component to be cheating of the highest form. They also say that men think with their dikks and not with their heads or their hearts. As such, these women, by their own logic, are committing acts of infidelity worse than the men they belittle. They'll never admit to it, of course, but the fact of the matter remains that they're hoisting themselves with their own petard by spouting that crap and then engaging in infidelity.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
The stakes are scientifically higher with women. I mean you nut in a chick and it marinates in her and can affect your future seed. Now you got a biological child that's yours but looks like her ex :mindblown:.

There's the possibility you could be raising a child that's not yours cuz she stepped out on you. There's just so many different factors when something is going in her as opposed to you going in something else.

Women don't want to hear that shyt but its true

Last edited:

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
men cheat with their balls

women cheat with their hearts.

a man can cheat and still love his lady above anything else. not saying its right but were dogs like that.

a woman cheats because her man isnt satisfying her. emotionally, physically, etc etc