I believe the Greek freak will be the 2018 nba MVP

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I view everyone of these Giannis threads as a sneak Kawhi diss...:yeahok:

Somebody let me know when Giannis wins a FMVP...back to back DPOY...and finishes top 3 in mvp voting in back to back years...:yeahok:

Stephs historic shooting season is the only reason why Kawhi doesn't have an MVP right now...:yeahok:

Giannis can't get his team past the most mentally weak team in the nba, the raptors...but all of a sudden he going to be mvp :yeahok:
Westbrook couldn't get past the most mentally weak team, the rockets

And he won mvp :laff:

kuts

All Star
Daps
Giannis needs several things to make him the MVP and that won't happen in a year; he needs:

• To get a jumpshot
  • Become a legit playmaker
  • Play lockdown man-to-man defense

He definitely has the potential to become an MVP, but I don't think he will ever master the most important factor (getting a jumpshot), because he is so long and athletic.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's not so much kawhi, the spurs took a step back in a conference that keeps getting better
I'm rooting for him tho
Did they though?

Y'all keep thinking these games are played on paper. The Spurs have been taking a step back and falling off and "It's time to rebuild" for more than a decade now, even after winning titles in that timespan... don't count them out until it actually happens. They'll probably win another 60 next season.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Giannis needs several things to make him the MVP and that won't happen in a year; he needs:

• To get a jumpshot
  • Become a legit playmaker
  • Play lockdown man-to-man defense

He definitely has the potential to become an MVP, but I don't think he will ever master the most important factor (getting a jumpshot), because he is so long and athletic.
Like three mvps didn't play defense
Last MVP didn't have a legit jumper
And he's already a good playmaker

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I think Kawhi gets it this upcoming season. They were trying to push him for it after it being a two man race most of the season cause of the analytics and whatnot. If the Spurs get a top 4 seed in the league I think he gets it this year and probably another DPOY award too. But the Freak is definitely coming and rapidly to cause his game is improving leaps and bounds every season.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I don't see Bucks being a top 4 team in East and if you can't get that, they are not giving it to him. They are going to go back to giving it to top 2 seed players

Daps
Giannis wont have the stats or seeding for an MVP case. If Durant is healthy he'll be the favorite; he's got the #1 seed on lock for the next 3 years at least and after a year of acclimation to Kerrs system will be putting up huge numbers on an efficiency that would make even 2013 Miami Bron weep.