I came, I saw, I conquered, but still fell short of the Lord, he said you have faith but where's works that's part of the sword...sword....sword

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
psalm 23

i also like to read Genesis alot as a great deal of the covenants with Israel are there

i always maintain this sentiment: what the Lord brings me, is enough for me.

the more you meditate on it, the more complex what God has brought and is bringing to you will reveal itself to you
Amen. I can see how the story of Joseph in Genesis and the book of Job tie to this statement, as both dealt with disrupting in their lives yet stayed true to the Lord’s word..

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your loved ones

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Amen. I can see how the story of Joseph in Genesis and the book of Job tie to this statement, as both dealt with disrupting in their lives yet stayed true to the Lord’s word..

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your loved ones
Likewise, the Bible is both a personal dialogue and a sensitive creative work

The creative aspect of the Bible is what confuses people because it was written during a time when language itself was held in higher regard and with understanding of the different influences on it

When in doubt assume it’s making something good for you but let the Lord handle it

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
beware of serpents isnt that what you're saying lol
you know you always catch me on the second thought :jbhmm:

the term serpent is peculiar because it can mean more than one thing

have you ever noticed old racing games that the levels are always start to finish, beginning and ending? cruisn usa, cool boarders, 2xtreme etc

numbers-bronze20snake.jpg

in gran turismo license tests...there is gold, silver and bronze. If Egypt put Gold at the forefront...did the hebrews escape by bronze :ohhh: "do not make for youselves gods of gold or silver"...

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
you know you always catch me on the second thought :jbhmm:

the term serpent is peculiar because it can mean more than one thing

have you ever noticed old racing games that the levels are always start to finish, beginning and ending? cruisn usa, cool boarders, 2xtreme etc

numbers-bronze20snake.jpg

in gran turismo license tests...there is gold, silver and bronze. If Egypt put Gold at the forefront...did the hebrews escape by bronze :ohhh: "do not make for youselves gods of gold or silver"...

miss the era of tracks tbh, I hate open world racers except maybe NFSU on ps2. I think they were limited by memory in those early days had to have tracks.

• Dap

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
miss the era of tracks tbh, I hate open world racers except maybe NFSU on ps2. I think they were limited by memory in those early days had to have tracks.
maybe i smoke too much good reefer but the idea of fate weighed on my mind while i lost horrible at 2xtreme. One of the lines from the imagining the 10th dimension video defined your life as a serpentine image where you start as a baby but end as a decrepit old person.

when you lose it writes in purple font how you're not a good enough skater :mjcry:

GT was the first racing game I went crazy over. Most underrated series was waveracer and hydrothunder :wow:

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
maybe i smoke too much good reefer but the idea of fate weighed on my mind while i lost horrible at 2xtreme. One of the lines from the imagining the 10th dimension video defined your life as a serpentine image where you start as a baby but end as a decrepit old person.

when you lose it writes in purple font how you're not a good enough skater :mjcry:

GT was the first racing game I went crazy over. Most underrated series was waveracer and hydrothunder :wow:
wave race 64 was a vibe. I was a big fan of Cool Boarders 2 as well. I never played the full game, just had a demo disc but I played it so much as lol.

• Wow

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
wave race 64 was a vibe. I was a big fan of Cool Boarders 2 as well. I never played the full game, just had a demo disc but I played it so much as lol.

i still got my cd :wow: might have to crack it open

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
@Marks you didnt comment on this but I wanted to touch on it again (re fiery serpents being associated with cars)

so when ole boy used "the voice" he seemed unintelligible and arguably bestial

ive alluded that people who seek to be "like God" always seek power where God is (the trap of King David)

but if thats a trap for certain kinds of creatures what they think is hellfire could actually be the inside of a combustion engine
Pierre_Woeiriot_Phalaris.jpg

this might seem cruel, but in a strange irony like many of the other passages of the bible it separates people into two camps based on what they believe

I found a 4 socket caduceus and put someones name on it :skip: you cant spell cushanrishanthaim without a yodh :wow:

torque_motor.gif

remember this post, would you rather be inside or outside the cutlass :wow: my grandma had the same cutlass but white with green trim :jbhmm:

thats why Jesus is still the messiah @DoubleClutch in case you were in doubt

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
@Marks you didnt comment on this but I wanted to touch on it again (re fiery serpents being associated with cars)

so when ole boy used "the voice" he seemed unintelligible and arguably bestial

ive alluded that people who seek to be "like God" always seek power where God is (the trap of King David)

but if thats a trap for certain kinds of creatures what they think is hellfire could actually be the inside of a combustion engine
Pierre_Woeiriot_Phalaris.jpg

this might seem cruel, but in a strange irony like many of the other passages of the bible it separates people into two camps based on what they believe

I found a 4 socket caduceus and put someones name on it :skip: you cant spell cushanrishanthaim without a yodh :wow:

torque_motor.gif

remember this post, would you rather be inside or outside the cutlass :wow: my grandma had the same cutlass but white with green trim :jbhmm:

thats why Jesus is still the messiah @DoubleClutch in case you were in doubt
Bestial is the right way to describe it, I think the way the voice works is it bypasses the conscious mind to get ppl to do what you want. The Bene Gesserit is a woman cult/faction, it wasn't supposed to be taught to a man so it could be him not fully grasping the subtleties.

Here when he gets it "right" you can hear almost a female voice layed over his, he's also using it on a much lesser mind (harkonnen's are brutes).

And to everything else, aren't we always trying to emulate god when we reach for power? And we seek in the places and in the ways we glean from our understanding of scripture

:jbhmm:

• Dap

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Bestial is the right way to describe it, I think the way the voice works is it bypasses the conscious mind to get ppl to do what you want. The Bene Gesserit is a woman cult/faction, it wasn't supposed to be taught to a man so it could be him not fully grasping the subtleties.

Here when he gets it "right" you can hear almost a female voice layed over his, he's also using it on a much lesser mind (harkonnen's are brutes).

And to everything else, aren't we always trying to emulate god when we reach for power? And we seek in the places and in the ways we glean from our understanding of scripture

:jbhmm:

but you couldnt be more wrong with this

God saw a world that had no descriptions, and overlaid it with his light

created a firm region, and separated it into cyclical day and night

then the dust appeared and the seas (oh mighty Yam)

and then the grass, then the beasts and whales etc etc

Once again that god is like a gentle ocean caressing the sky giving her new children with each wave :wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
you mean the new testament

in either case the angel of the Lord appeared to Joseph when him and Mary went into Egypt and told them: All of them who sought the young childs life...are dead.

im not telling you that you need to believe in the God of Israel, but trying to discredit it in the manner you're attempting is foolish and futile.

Do you not believe that Jesus is the messiah?

• Dap

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
but you couldnt be more wrong with this

God saw a world that had no descriptions, and overlaid it with his light

created a firm region, and separated it into cyclical day and night

then the dust appeared and the seas (oh mighty Yam)

and then the grass, then the beasts and whales etc etc

Once again that god is like a gentle ocean caressing the sky giving her new children with each wave :wow:

• Dap