I Came To The Realization That I Gotta Get God In My Life (Not Even Trolling Now)

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
He posts videos on Thursdays and 2 of them on Saturdays
75432_2333540_o.gif

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
smokeurobinson said:
When u talk to those spiritual leaders in your community ask them this question. Why do the top 3 religions (Judaism, Christianity and Islam) all call on the name of the highest God of Ancient Egypt (Amen) when they end their prayers?

Watch them squirm around that one.

They don't. That's a lie concocted by a druid in the 19th century that no historian/archaeologist/linguist/Egyptologist takes seriously.

Online Etymology Dictionary

Amen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Popular among some theosophists,proponents of Afrocentric theories of history, and adherents of esoteric Christianity is the conjecture that amen is a derivative of the name of the Egyptian god Amun (which is sometimes also spelled Amen). Some adherents of Eastern religions believe that amen shares roots with the Hindu Sanskrit word, Aum. Such external etymologies are not included in standard etymological reference works. The Hebrew word, as noted above, starts with aleph, while the Egyptian name begins with a yodh.

:snooze:

Last edited:

squiddyB

Pro
Daps
Reppin
#walkerset
Buck the trend and go with buddhism - it's the chillest of all the religions (and it's not like it matters which one you go for, anyone of them works to give you a purpose in life.)

Besides, buddhist chicks are the hottest.

Captain

Save a thought
Daps
Reppin
Ethiopia
If you're serious then look into Scientology, unlike other religions they update the fantasies to fit the times

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
He posts videos on Thursdays and 2 of them on Saturdays
75432_2333540_o.gif
I saw em

Buck the trend and go with buddhism - it's the chillest of all the religions (and it's not like it matters which one you go for, anyone of them works to give you a purpose in life.)

Besides, buddhist chicks are the hottest.
Yeah I said I was gonna visit them all first, then pick.