I Came To The Realization That I Gotta Get God In My Life (Not Even Trolling Now)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I know some of the threads I made recently have put people off :beli: Anyway, the way my life is currently going I always felt something is missing. For my religious brehs I think I may visit different churches and Synagogues and talk to the pastors and rabbis. I'm not a Christian, but I may visit a non denominational church first, then a rabbi :jawalrus: Gotta get something positive in my life. I may even stop posting on here for a while. Yall been cool folk to converse with. Hopefully, support me. @Emperor_ReinScarf you have any advice? I tried the Agnostic way of life and it WASN'T for me. Had to learn the hard way that negativity brings out the worst in you. I'm at a crossroads, but I fit with Judaism, so I guess I'll stop eating Shrimp and turn my life around. Reason why I made this thread is because it's other people who may feel the same.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I'm not against Christianity, but if you get into it, just don't ever fall back on this guy when times get hard.

FB_IMG_1439738054894_zpsjcs3tsde.jpg

If I were to get into a major religion, I would consider the Islamic faith, first and foremost. From what I've been told about it, it's pretty dope.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
You wanna believe in god cuz you do or because you want something positive in your life? If you just want something positive, do charity work, volunteer and help out your brothers and sisters in life
Well because I do. I feel like I have a belief and I need to find him. Also, I plan to start doing volunteer work again. To be frank, it hurts me when I never have the opportunity to do charity work.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I'm not against Christianity, but if you get into it, just don't ever fall back on this guy when times get hard.

FB_IMG_1439738054894_zpsjcs3tsde.jpg

If I were to get into a major religion, I would consider the Islamic faith, first and foremost. From what I've been told about it, it's pretty dope.
I've been thinking of Judaism, but I know that's a long process. Plus, there's different sects involved. However, I'm not just gonna jump into it I'm gonna take it by steps.