I Came To The Realization That I Gotta Get God In My Life (Not Even Trolling Now)

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
First and foremost you should write down your own personal beliefs and explore whatever religion is closes to them. I understand what you're going through. Currently I'm exploring Islam and the communal spirit has strongly enamored me. But in the end I don't believe in all the 5 pillars. I'm too liberal and skeptic to be Muslim :manny:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
First and foremost you should write down your own personal beliefs and explore whatever religion is closes to them. I understand what you're going through. Currently I'm exploring Islam and the communal spirit has strongly enamored me. But in the end I don't believe in all the 5 pillars. I'm too liberal and skeptic to be Muslim :manny:
You know I'm gonna write them down and meet with some pastors and rabbis. Not bad thinking breh.

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
Do not fall for the snares of organized religion, you will leave worse than before. Many churches, mosques, and synagogues are locked in 501c3 contracts in order to remain tax exempt. This comes with a price as your place of worship has a gag order and is forced to stick to the same ole mickey mouse preaching which dumbs down and stunts your spiritual growth.

Buy a holy book and supplement it with a companion text that breaks the word down to basic understanding the way a preacher, imam, or rabbi would. Build with people who have the same intentions as you and grow bruh.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Do not fall for the snares of organized religion, you will leave worse than before. Many churches, mosques, and synagogues are locked in 501c3 contracts in order to remain tax exempt. This comes with a price as your place of worship has a gag order and is forced to stick to the same ole mickey mouse preaching which dumbs down and stunts your spiritual growth.

Buy a holy book and supplement it with a companion text that breaks the word down to basic understanding the way a preacher, imam, or rabbi would. Build with people who have the same intentions as you and grow bruh.
Wow I never really knew that. I know they don't have to pay tax, but not water down their teaching. Thanks for telling me breh.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
How does Agnosticism bring out negativity? :dwillhuh:
For me it did because I felt empty until I found out about Judaism. I agree with most of their believes. Christianity left a bad taste in my mouth. For real, I know I need that higher being in my life. Never stop being a free thinker though.

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
For me it did because I felt empty until I found out about Judaism. I agree with most of their believes. Christianity left a bad taste in my mouth. For real, I know I need that higher being in my life. Never stop being a free thinker though.

I went through a "bitter Atheist" phase after I left Christianity...but I'm over it now. If you can't become Jewish you could always become a Noahide.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I went through a "bitter Atheist" phase after I left Christianity...but I'm over it now. If you can't become Jewish you could always become a Noahide.
I'm gonna be honest I was very close to becoming Atheist and saying hell with it. Man, I'm glad I didn't go 100% in and say whatever.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Thanks for the positive comments brehs
rejoice.png