I Came To The Realization That I Gotta Get God In My Life (Not Even Trolling Now)

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
You sound like shawn when he joined that cult

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
what do you feel is missing?
A spiritual being
snoop.png

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Well yes. That usually comes with age or good teaching. There is only so much fulfillment you can get in the demonic realm where your life is based on being better then your neighbor and how much gratification you can get from Filth.

Friends need better hobbies. Constructive hobbies. These this keep you out of trouble and give an individual fulfillment. Then we teach others and build a fellowship of friends.

You cant wade in the waters of demonic Filth and not be touched so let's get out and dry ourselves off with good :blessed:

Friends. :sitdown:

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Read the sig, breh. Only by accepting Jesus as Lord and Saviour can you fulfill the God-sized hole in your life.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A spiritual being
snoop.png
if you're looking to experience the feeling of a connection with a spiritual being/higher power, pray on it.

just be careful cause whatever your want or need is in life, someone is looking for a way to profit from it...no matter how deep you're trying to go, always keep your wits sharp.