I can see a ADOS/FBA type movement happening with Latinos in the near future..

RickyDiBiase

The Health Inspector
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
:jbhmm:I just remember years ago when I made the mistake and did a gig for a summer in El Paso (s/o to @murksiderock, fukk that hellhole) and I found it odd how quick they were to be on some :mjpls:towards other Latinos, even if they ass had just became a legal citizen. Or if they were from Central America. Then there was the ass kissing of whites which didn't shock me.

Fast forward to now, the arguments and grievances of what I witnessed and with the dysfunction and division caused by ADOS/FBA reminded me of the bytchassness of way back then. Just in a different package so to speak. And because of the differences in voting patterns in say TX, FL as oppose to AZ, NM and CA, the break downs and gaps of their being more women in colleges and more men in trades I can't help but feel like some shyt might gain traction.

Or not

I'm just spitballing here. Waiting on the Whiners to get their teeth kicked in by the Packers.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Meanwhile Massa laughin at all his subjects fighting eachother instead of him

RickyDiBiase

The Health Inspector
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Meanwhile Massa laughin at all his subjects fighting eachother instead of him

It really is pathetic ain't it? I don't believe in allies or none of that shyt, but in our case, just the idea of me holding any type of malice toward a breh just cause he or his peoples from Haiti and not these pigskins and their flunkies just makes no sense rationally.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Their kids will just call other people's kids wetbacks or mojos or whatever when they grow up and the cycle will continue :manny: