If im not around in the near future, its been real.

MarciknoW

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind...
Daps
Reppin
The 242
Im not suicidal or anything of the sort, its just that the devil been coming at me hard lately and i have this eery feeling that i cant shake. My spirit was very crossed when i woke up and he came at me extra hard today i feel like its getting worse. Keep in mind all im doing is waking up everyday going to work and coming home. I dnt kno wat it is but obviously im a threat. Yall stay safe in these streets man

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Im not suicidal or anything of the sort, its just that the devil been coming at me hard lately and i have this eery feeling that i cant shake. My spirit was very crossed when i woke up and he came at me extra hard today i feel like its getting worse. Keep in mind all im doing is waking up everyday going to work and coming home. I dnt kno wat it is but obviously im a threat. Yall stay safe in these streets man
go buy some basil leafs..n keep one in ya pocket/wallet n in ya pillow case

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
:ufdup: Your freedom in jeopardy is worth that feeling? Do you have a relatively and legal safe vice to bury your feelings in?

That's what many folks do. Whether it's gambling, smoke, drank, sex. Many folks would frown on me bringing that up but a vice has kept many a man grounded. Sad but true.

Barring that no hobbies? There has to be something for you to love when love evades you

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My nikka I HEAR you. If you need someone to chop it up with please reach out to me