If im not around in the near future, its been real.

CouldntBeMeTho

Clarence Pawlicker
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Im not suicidal or anything of the sort, its just that the devil been coming at me hard lately and i have this eery feeling that i cant shake. My spirit was very crossed when i woke up and he came at me extra hard today i feel like its getting worse. Keep in mind all im doing is waking up everyday going to work and coming home. I dnt kno wat it is but obviously im a threat. Yall stay safe in these streets man
can we get some specifics?

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Check yourself into the Psych Ward? Last time and only time I was there I watched movies (one of the final Final Destination sequels and Pirates of the Caribbean) and this PAWG that suspected I liked her, I did but I didn't display any emotion towards her so IDK how she knew.

I remember this M & M commercial which had this dope Aloe Black song while I was there :wow:

My favorite memory from my stint in the ward. They take your phone and shoes so TV is the only contact you have with the outside world.

MarciknoW

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind...
Daps
Reppin
The 242
Check yourself into the Psych Ward? Last time and only time I was there I watched movies (one of the final Final Destination sequels and Pirates of the Caribbean) and this PAWG that suspected I liked her, I did but I didn't display any emotion towards her so IDK how she knew.

I remember this M & M commercial which had this dope Aloe Black song while I was there :wow:

My favorite memory from my stint in the ward. They take your phone and shoes so TV is the only contact you have with the outside world.

Why? There is nothing wrong with me mentally i am just very adept at exposing/recognizing the devil and his evil ways

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Im not suicidal or anything of the sort, its just that the devil been coming at me hard lately and i have this eery feeling that i cant shake. My spirit was very crossed when i woke up and he came at me extra hard today i feel like its getting worse. Keep in mind all im doing is waking up everyday going to work and coming home. I dnt kno wat it is but obviously im a threat. Yall stay safe in these streets man
I'll pray for you mayne

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Why? There is nothing wrong with me mentally i am just very adept at exposing/recognizing the devil and his evil ways
You was talking crazy in your OP, breh. Saying you're a threat and all. Be careful discussing your mental health on here cause there's a lot of trolls, especially since you are bringing the religious aspect into it. Anyways I wish you the best.

MarciknoW

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind...
Daps
Reppin
The 242
You was talking crazy in your OP, breh. Saying you're a threat and all. Be careful discussing your mental health on here cause there's a lot of trolls, especially since you are bringing the religious aspect into it. Anyways I wish you the best.
I agree that it isnt wise to discuss things like this but i see the coli as an extension of my one brother that i grew up with..i always wanted to be like him and i found sohh and thecoli through him and when he moved away i kinda leaned on the coli to keep me going all these years because i truly miss him. I am aware of the trolls but i kno there are some genuine brehs on here too..y when folks express what they going through ppl like to call it talking crazy? Ill never get that