If im not around in the near future, its been real.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sounds like your doing the right thing,intuition can be powerful within some people. Sometimes when you get that feeling,its for a reason. Good time to stay low,try to figure out if you are being punished for something you did. And sometimes the anxiety isnt something to fear,its the spirit trying to let you know its present and trying to guide you. Watch for patterns,maybe its trying to assist you in a tough decision.

Now that thats out of the way. I have to let you know that this could also just be narcissm that many of us suffer from. Narcism can cause people to form grandiose delusions about themselves. Painting themselves as important or special. This can lead to paranoia,feelings of people not liking you because they arent treating you in the way youve imagined yourself.

Examine your astrology and consider all possibilities:respect:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
change your routine,surroundings
and people......negative people
and surroundings feed off you
like vampires.
This is your movie man......fukk the co-stars
and cameo's if it mean you being in a better
space mentally.
get rid of the broad to.
Every 24 hours is a fresh reset and take
the last 30 minutes before you sleep to
listen to some nostalgic music to place
you at a better time in your life.
youre gonna be cool my dude.
We are here for you.

UKVu0t8.gif

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Im not suicidal or anything of the sort, its just that the devil been coming at me hard lately and i have this eery feeling that i cant shake. My spirit was very crossed when i woke up and he came at me extra hard today i feel like its getting worse. Keep in mind all im doing is waking up everyday going to work and coming home. I dnt kno wat it is but obviously im a threat. Yall stay safe in these streets man
You wouldn’t have these problems if you had some hoes. Just saying…

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
Summon the devil in your mind and vocally and tell him to go bother someone else. You have to mean it tho and have no fear.

I would say offer temporary possession in exchange for leaving you alone but not many people can handle that

J-MIL

Fly Sh!t Only
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, The 100's
Gotta get control of your mind breh

Meditate and pray

Get some hobbies or try to workout more. Listen to uplifting music. Say positive affirmations everday if you have to. If you got kids spend more time with them

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
If you're waking up like this there may be a demon occupying your bedroom. Demons are attracted to dirty dusty bedrooms so start cleaning more thoroughly if you want to get rid of it. Sterilize your space. Scrub down your doors, windows, walls, and floors. Stop going to sleep without showering.
You tryna say third world countries are demonic? :mjpls:

And that the White House is angelic? :mjpls:

This can lead to paranoia,feelings of people not liking you because they arent treating you in the way youve imagined yourself.
Wanting to be treated with basic respect is a delusion of grandeur? :mjtf:

Summon the devil in your mind and vocally and tell him to go bother someone else. You have to mean it tho and have no fear.

I would say offer temporary possession in exchange for leaving you alone but not many people can handle that

@Charlie Hustle

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Whenever cacs get excited about the holidays, the vibes turn to ass

Who knows what kinda evil shyt they was doin back in the day during the holidays....if white people enjoy something a lot, there's usually a fukked up history behind it....

You might be feeling the runoff of their cac joy