If im not around in the near future, its been real.

brickfare

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
north north
Hit the gym and stop spending your ass doing nothing but think.

You can't afford to be bored, you need stimulation

I'm someone who grows naturally irritable when bored or mind isn't occupied.

I stay busy and meditate to help minimize the suffering
this is me, for the most part. between jobs rn and I low key need work/tasks to burn off anxious energy

the homie who said take a day off to indulge in some of your favorite things had a good idea. also the suggestion of a vice, in moderation, and a hobby might be helpful. ngl, lately I been feeling like crashing out against someone who wronged me. but I’m not built for jail and I gotta hang around to take care of my parents, so that’s kept me from doing anything rash. OP, do you have people you may need to care for at some point?

Last edited:

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
You tryna say third world countries are demonic? :mjpls:

And that the White House is angelic? :mjpls:

Wanting to be treated with basic respect is a delusion of grandeur? :mjtf:

@Charlie Hustle

Aye like I said, some people ain't built for all that. The weaklings are the ones that end up on permanent demon time and crash out and get killed or life in prison. Most of those situations tho, are the people who are naive to the point that they get taken over unexpectedly

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Aye like I said, some people ain't built for all that. The weaklings are the ones that end up on permanent demon time and crash out and get killed or life in prison. Most of those situations tho, are the people who are naive to the point that they get taken over unexpectedly
I'd argue that MOST people aren't equipped to deal with demons, let alone BARGAIN with them :stopitslime:

A lot people haven't even read the whole bible (or whatever their corresponding religious text is) front to back and just believe what the next person told them about the supernatural side of the game

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

@Charlie Hustle

Yes,because you may not be worthy of basic respect. Or the respect you think you are worthy of may not be "basic" at all. But instead is actually extreme because you have delusions of grandeur. I dont know you from a can of paint,so this is for you to determine:respect:

Daps

@Charlie Hustle

People in third world countries go to very extreme spiritual measures to get rid of the lingering demons. Plus their homes are open air so that helps.

And theres really nothing for a demon to do in the white house when the people are already completely hell bent. It would have no purpose there in trying to lead the people towards evils path because the gov leaders already do it themself.

I'm no expert on powerful high level demons. But I know lonely spirits can attach to us in our sleep and try to harm our lives. And it's easier for them to do when we are surrounded by piles of our smelly clothes etc.

Last edited:

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
If you don't have a gym membership, get one. Start lifting to blow some steam off. We let the cortisol and negative chemicals in our bodies build up, and it impacts everything. Physically, mentally, and emotionally. You need a positive outlet for your stress.

TQbrit

Banned
Daps
You'll be fine, internet stranger *virtual hugs*

It feels like that all the time, just try and surround yourself with great support systems i promise your serotonin will start picking up

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Im not suicidal or anything of the sort, its just that the devil been coming at me hard lately and i have this eery feeling that i cant shake. My spirit was very crossed when i woke up and he came at me extra hard today i feel like its getting worse. Keep in mind all im doing is waking up everyday going to work and coming home. I dnt kno wat it is but obviously im a threat. Yall stay safe in these streets man
Ull be out in 2 years bruh

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Yes,because you may not be worthy of basic respect. Or the respect you think you are worthy of may not be "basic" at all. But instead is actually extreme because you have delusions of grandeur. I dont know you from a can of paint,so this is for you to determine:respect:
What's your definition of basic respect? :patrice: