If im not around in the near future, its been real.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Im not suicidal or anything of the sort, its just that the devil been coming at me hard lately and i have this eery feeling that i cant shake. My spirit was very crossed when i woke up and he came at me extra hard today i feel like its getting worse. Keep in mind all im doing is waking up everyday going to work and coming home. I dnt kno wat it is but obviously im a threat. Yall stay safe in these streets man​

It sounds corny, but every day, every moment, relax and breathe and don't get stuck on whatever's pulling you down for too long, man. Sitting and reflecting is good, especially if you're trying to formualte a plan out of the situation, but constantly worrying about what's fukking you up if you can identify it, might just push you over that edge, man. Lord knows I've been on the precipice many a time. Hell, I was recently on the brink with the ground crumbling under my feet like they portray cliffs in cartoons.
But I'm still here. And so are you, man. You can't account for tomorrow or the future, but work on yourself now, mind, mood, matter and all that shyt and try to make the future brighter...today. Vague babble, I know, but the moment that lead up to you making this post and thinking about possibly not being here...is a moment you're stuck in that WILL PASS, breh. Trust.

Be well.​

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im not suicidal or anything of the sort, its just that the devil been coming at me hard lately and i have this eery feeling that i cant shake. My spirit was very crossed when i woke up and he came at me extra hard today i feel like its getting worse. Keep in mind all im doing is waking up everyday going to work and coming home. I dnt kno wat it is but obviously im a threat. Yall stay safe in these streets man
I suggest going to the gym. It can be therapeutic wants you start lifting weights

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not the thread maker :hubie:

In that case how you speaking for the OP:gucci:?

OP never really gave specefics unless I missed it. So we cant just say he wants people to give the basic respect you described or I described. But actually what you described can still line up with what I said.

If your a narcissist you might be taking your sweet time. You might have your leg all in the aisle on the bus. Only to get mad when people bump you shoulder or knick your toe:gucci:

So people who are rude,unaware or inconsiderate of others may not deserve the basic respect you described. And definitely not what I described because they dont treat people the same ,but demand that treatment from others.

For OP i spoke about narcissism because thinking you have powers or special abilities is a sign of narcissism you may need to check. It can make you think people should treat you in a special way because youve deemed yourself exceptional in some way. It can build resentment when people dont give a damn about the powers or intelligence you think you have. Or make you paranoid and paint them as enemies and devils:respect:

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
I’m on the same timing. Been thinking like this for over a year now can’t shake the thoughts/feelings can’t even fake it anymore.

Elle Seven

Superstar
Daps
Whenever cacs get excited about the holidays, the vibes turn to ass

Who knows what kinda evil shyt they was doin back in the day during the holidays....if white people enjoy something a lot, there's usually a fukked up history behind it....

You might be feeling the runoff of their cac joy

Interesting take

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Im not suicidal or anything of the sort, its just that the devil been coming at me hard lately and i have this eery feeling that i cant shake. My spirit was very crossed when i woke up and he came at me extra hard today i feel like its getting worse. Keep in mind all im doing is waking up everyday going to work and coming home. I dnt kno wat it is but obviously im a threat. Yall stay safe in these streets man

This may seem like it's coming from left field, but a bad diet is a big contributor to mental health

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Last time OP was seen was 2hrs ago, no-one has heard from him since.

Rest in paradise, breh. :mjcry::salute: