If im not around in the near future, its been real.

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
Im not suicidal or anything of the sort, its just that the devil been coming at me hard lately and i have this eery feeling that i cant shake. My spirit was very crossed when i woke up and he came at me extra hard today i feel like its getting worse. Keep in mind all im doing is waking up everyday going to work and coming home. I dnt kno wat it is but obviously im a threat. Yall stay safe in these streets man
Pray. Read the Bible, specifically certain Psalms out loud in your home every night for a month. That will make a big difference. But pray. That will strengthen your spirit and connection to TMH

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
@MarciknoW have you ever meditated?
You're not saying it here but you lnow exactly what's bothering you. If you don't right now you definitely could find out if you quiz yourself honestly. Find out what the issue is and take some time out of your days to silence it and break it apart. The insights meditation provides for our most stressful events is astounding:wow:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Glad to see lots of brehs in here suggesting meditation. Even just starting with some simple breath work and focusing on relaxing your tensed muscles can do wonders to bring you back to the present when these thoughts arise. The best thing that I can reccomend is to start journaling though. Putting my thoughts into words and larning how to respond rather than react to situations has done wonders for my mental health. Learn to step back and become a wise observer of your mind, rather than engaging with every thought you have.

Check out this book too. It's easy to read and contains lots of great exercises to help condition that muscle that's sitting between your ears to have a more positive outlook on things.

We all go through our dark periods, but know there is an end to them. As long as you don't have an actual chemical imbalance, these feelings won't last forever if you don't want them to.

Last edited:

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Ok...

Story time:

Living in Philadelphia, I felt the enemy behind my neck literally breathing on me. It was an eerie feeling, especially when I was in my early 20s. But somehow, God was always around the corner to stop me from doing some stupid shyt or worse...getting caught up. For instance, I was going about my business on the block getting something from the Chinese store, these youngins were hugging the block. No harm no foul, but something felt off. Like this demonic feeling swerved around my aura and it was hard to describe. Next thing I know, there was a car speeding down and I had this flash vision of a drive by incoming and I was going to be in the crossfire.

I ended up running across the street to play it cool, like I was going to take the bus and this lady magically appeared telling me hope you have a blessed day.

Another instance, when I got robbed a long time ago, the dude threatened to strip me down and if I had money he was going to kill me. Out of nowhere, I spoke life into him, telling him that he didn't have to do this and saying "God I'm sorry".

Next thing the dude did was like "You know what, I'ma let you go since you a bytch ass nikka".

Yes I was a "bytch ass nikka" but I am an "alive bytch ass nikka".

These weird occurrences started amping up as I was on the verge of leaving Philly altogether.

• This stinky janitor that used to work with me randomly gave me a book about spiritual warfare
  • My wife one time asking me "am I happy" despite putting on a front...I realized that I wasn't
  • Random strangers praying over me and telling me well wishes like they know the next steps of life
  • This darkness I felt when my ex at the time had me under this spell
  • Seeing this dark side of me like a devilish look in the mirror (I still remember that look)

Bottom line, its spiritual warfare out here. We are living in some dark times, and as a spiritual marsupial, you are going to have them moments. You are going to feel this darkness and want to embrace the light. You will want to seek refuge from the outside world, because the realization that God is trying to tell you something.

Sometimes, it takes a matter of chance, a new beginning to a different location, a relationship, or even this post to change the outlook on your true purpose. I thank you for spilling the issues at hand on here, then holding it in and doing the unthinkable because we as black folks (especially this black spirited marsupial), we need to come to terms that we are spiritually, mentality, and physically at war...but God will see us through.

Even if you are not a praying man, or in between...you will find peace and truth in this trying season.

Because as a survivor still fighting the battle, I can truly say that problems shall come to pass.

Don't give up for no weapon formed against you shall prosper.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
If you're waking up like this there may be a demon occupying your bedroom. Demons are attracted to dirty dusty bedrooms so start cleaning more thoroughly if you want to get rid of it. Sterilize your space. Scrub down your doors, windows, walls, and floors. Stop going to sleep without showering.
:dead: