I can't appreciate a big booty anymore...thanks alot ATL

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
These birds with inflated egos off the size of their inflated rumpmeat is making me sick. Chics looking like donkeys and horses to me. There was a time I loved a phat ass but not anymore. These bytches look fat and unathletic. Who can actually take these chics seriously?
854fd6d0c19211e2822f22000a9f09ca_7.jpg

tumblr_mn2un6qzgR1ru423qo1_500.jpg

More here http://www.atlnightspots.com/thickness-thursday-top-20-instagram-candy/

I dont think all these are chicks in Atlanta though. The chick in the blue dress looks like she from Chicago, that building she standing in front of, you don't see those light colored bricks down here. That looks like a Chicago building, and the bytch at the bottom is standing on a subway platform that looks like its up north too. Our train stations don't look that in Atlanta. Aside from that I agree with the OP point

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Yep, the girdle fad is picking up traction with black women.
Yea, its a shortcut to that coke bottle physique, which ironically is where alot of that look came from back in the day, GIRDLES!

Then you have other women that think its pushing the fat to their ass.

I know these dudes gotta feel a way when she take them clothes off and fat just fallin all over the place. Fat chicks wearin girdles in the bedroom to though. :scusthov;

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
I blame the thirsty simps, them dude would gas up 70 year grandma if she had a booty

Why you wanna call us out like that mane? We can't help it:takedat:

Na no bulshyt that shyt just happened to me today at the grocery store. fukked around and got hypnotized by an ass comin out the parking lot lookin like ...

...so I speedwalk up to gets closer look at the bytch, mfer turned around lookin like...

...dam I'm thirsty, I need help:snoop: